In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from different source

Good afternoon Kitosdad, I hope you will give me your opinion about my essay.
Thanks.
Hung.
Agree or disagree: In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources.

Nowadays, people have many ways to collect and comprehend information from a variety of sources like books, Internet, newspapers, televisions, etc. But in order to be well-informed, does a person have to get information from such many different news sources? In my point of view, I totally concur that if someone yearns to be a knowledgeable person, he/she must gather information from many news sources. Therefore, I agree with the statement above.

First and foremost, with many different sources, people can collect information very adequately, rapidly and easily. Because of the explosion of Internet with high speed connection and the mobile devices today, people now can get the information about their concerned areas so much more convenient than before. Therefore, along with traditional ways like books, newspapers, magazines, etc we will acquire so much more sufficient information. For example, when I needed the references about a network protocol for my assignment, I could get them from many variable sources, from book, internet, and my professor. With such different sources, I received enough information to finish my assignment. If I only used one of them, I might not finish it.

Second, using many sources to get information will help us in guaranteeing our information. Sometimes, the information that people get from one source is no reliable because of the authors’ mistakes. By comparing the same information from many different sources, receivers can know which information is wrong and which information is right. I think that knowing wrong information is more terrible than knowing nothing. For example, when a journalist wants to write a article about a problem in financial or politic, he/she must be very careful when he/she chooses the information sources. He/she has to check whether the sources are trustworthy. If she/he puts wrong important information in the paper, it will be a disaster for both her/him and the publisher.

In summary, the acquirement of information from many different sources will help us in getting information reliably and conveniently. In my opinion, if someone asks me which should get information from variable sources or only one source to be a well-known person, I will suggest that receiving information from many different sources better.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class (2)

Agree or disagree: In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources.

Nowadays, people have many ways to collect and comprehend information from a variety of sources like books, the Internet, newspapers, televisions, etc. But in order to be well-informed, does a person have to get information from so many different news sources? From my point of view, I totally concur that if someone yearns to be a knowledgeable person, he/she must gather information from many news sources. Therefore, I agree with the statement above.

First and foremost, with many different sources, people can collect information very adequately, rapidly and easily. Because of the explosion of the Internet with high speed connection and the mobile devices today, people now can get the information about their concerned areas so much more conveniently than before. Therefore, along with traditional ways like books, newspapers, magazines, etc we will acquire so much more information. For example, when I needed references about a network protocol for my assignment, I could get them from many variable sources, from books, the Internet, and my professor. With such different sources, I received enough information to finish my assignment. If I only used one of them, I might not have finished it.

Second, using many sources to get information will help us in guaranteeing our information. Sometimes, the information that people get from one source is not reliable because of the authors’ mistakes. By comparing the same information from many different sources, receivers can know which information is wrong and which information is right. I think that knowing wrong information is more terrible than knowing nothing. For example, when a journalist wants to write a article about a problem in finance or politics, he/she must be very careful when he/she chooses the information sources. He/she has to check whether the sources are trustworthy. If she/he puts wrong important information in the paper, it will be a disaster for both her/him and the publisher.

In summary, the acquirement of information from many different sources will help us in getting information reliably and conveniently. In my opinion, if someone asks me whether they should get information from variable sources, or only one source, a well-known person, I will suggest that receiving information from many different sources is far better.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quite good Hang.

Kitos. 8.5/10

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class (2)
[/quote]