In my country, young people have a better life today than their parents enjoyed when they were young

No one can deny that the change is a natural process and the world has changed in many since my parents were young. In my opinion, our lifestyle is better than the one they enjoyed at that time. I feel this way for two reasons which I will explore in the following essay.
To begin with, technological advancements such as the internet and computers have opened up a whole new world for us to learn and choose what is best for our health and happiness. These ever-changing technology innovations will ensure the kind of care we receive will be faster, better, efficient and more effective. Nowadays, we can use different types of gadgets which help us to stay safe, healthy and happy. For example, laptop is very much useful for study books, read news, watch movies and even to keep in touch with our loved ones when we are far away from home.
Furthermore, due to increased social awareness the environment we are living today is better. In my country, it is illegal to discriminate on the grounds of racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation. In the past, disadvantaged groups had a tough time to achieve personal and professional success. Social awareness is a fundamental part of creating friendships and relationships – helping us to lead happy and fulfilled lives. For instance, in my own community, there are people with different religious views and we are happy here. On the other hand, in earlier generations there was no such harmony between different religious groups.
In conclusion, I strongly believe that we have easier and better lives than our parents had just a few decades ago. This is due to modern scientific innovations and increased social awareness.

2 Likes

No one can deny that change is a natural process, and the world has changed in many ways since my parents were young. In my opinion, our lifestyle is better than the one they enjoyed back then. There are two reasons for this, which I will discuss in the following essay.
First, technological advances such as the Internet and computers have opened up a whole new world for us to learn and decide what is best for our health and happiness. These ever-changing technological innovations are making the care we receive faster, better, more efficient, and more effective. Nowadays, we can use different types of devices to help us stay safe, healthy and happy. Laptops, for example, are very useful for reading books, reading news, watching movies, and even keeping in touch with our loved ones when we are far away from home.
In addition, the environment we live in today has become better because of increased social awareness. In my country, it is illegal to discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation. Historically, disadvantaged groups have had a difficult time achieving personal and professional success. Social awareness is a fundamental part of building friendships and relationships and helps us live happy and fulfilling lives. In my own community, for example, there are people with different religious views, and we are happy here. On the other hand, in previous generations there was no such harmony between different religious groups.
In conclusion, I firmly believe that today we live a simpler and better life than our parents did just a few decades ago. This is due to modern scientific innovations and increased social awareness.

2 Likes

Dear Torsten, thank you very much for the feedback! Again, thank you very much for your time and consideration.

1 Like