Important change in a college that you attended. Please, rate me!

Prompt: If you could make one important change in a college that you attended, what change would you make? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

The college that I attend classes is very good. We have excellent professors, library with many books and several opportunities of internships are offered to the students. However, there is a crucial change that needs to be made in order to improve the preparation of the students for into in the job market; the infrastructure of the laboratories must be improved.
In the laboratory classes, the students have the chance to put into practice some theories that they have learnt in the classes. For example, during the theoretical analytical chemistry classes, the students learn that the high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) is a good method of separating substances. In the laboratory, they can see how the equipment actually works. A person that has more knowledge about how the things works in the practice is in advantage than the others to get a job.
Besides the classes, the laboratories are also important to the professors develop research projects. Once the laboratories are good, the researchers might accept more students in their projects. Participate in research projects is another way of students acquire practical skills, this is an advantage to get into the job market as well.
Nevertheless, in my college, we do not have many facilities. We have few practical classes in the labs and the infrastructure of them is poor. For instance, we only perform some reactions in tubes during our chemistry classes, but we do not have equipment to measure the yield of them, nor separate the impurities in the reaction solution.
This is bad, because during the interviews for a job, the interviewers ask us if we already have worked in this equipment. If we have not, we will be at a disadvantage in relation to the other candidates.
Therefore, the most important change that must be made in the college, is improve our laboratories, in order to improve the training of the students and this way give them more chances of getting into the job market.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university science lecture on Island Biogeography

Hi, I think your essay is very good. Your content is excellent and very well organized. I especially liked your introduction. Your grammar and vocabulary are pretty good, but you do have some minor errors in usage and phrase construction. I think this might squeak by with a 4.5 out of 5.

Thanks very much, Lushen!