IMG & URL tabs.

Hey David, I was considering putting " Geordie with Bill " around my photo too. :o :o

Now thereā€™s a niche! :slight_smile:

[size=75]-- David Beroff
[color=red]FREE English Videos, Private Lessons, and more at EnglishWithDavid.com !![/size]

Well done, Bill. Wow, Is that you? :slight_smile: Frankly, I donā€™t think you are 70 years old. You look like no more than sixty to me. 8)

You have a great sense of humour, David. Judging from the way you speak(write) and your performance on your video. 8) You look so natural when you were facing the camera. :slight_smile:

Thank you, Infin1ty. I actually have to work hard to achieve that, but itā€™s becoming easier, as I grow more comfortable with the camera. (That post is from my personal blog, which gives glimpses at the ā€œbehind the scenesā€ work for EnglishWithDavid.com.)

[size=75]-- David Beroff
[color=red]FREE English Videos, Private Lessons, and more at EnglishWithDavid.com !![/size]

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, Dear David. But none of your three links works for meā€¦ I canā€™t access to the page after I clicked on the link. :?

I had no problem with either of the links. :slight_smile:

Must be you then :stuck_out_tongue:

What a nice conversation! I couldnā€™t resist staying away from it :wink:

Oops, then it must be that his site or server doesnā€™t like my internet service providerā€¦

Itā€™s not so much him as it is more likely the Great Firewall of China. :cry: They donā€™t like LiveJournal very much. :frowning: One can use a Circumventor to, well, circumvent this.

[size=75]-- David Beroff

Bill, your picture doesnā€™t conform to your voice. It doesnā€™t have that much of weight :wink: Kidding. You sound like Alan, so my imagination was you look like Alan too :slight_smile:

That picture was taken two years ago whilst on holiday in Turkey. That is not my normal skin tone, but I do tan rapidly in a sunny clime.

I meant, I like your voice. Also, you and Alan write quite naturally. I am glad that I could read and learn a lot from you.

Would you recommend any reading for we students?

" Would you recommend any reading for we students? "

Anything and everything. As you progress you will automatically rejects those things that are of no interest to you.

Please bear in mind that it is Alan who is a teacher and not I. Always place greater reliance on whatever he says, in preference to my utterances.

Hello Gray and all,

:? Iā€™m a bit confused here. Why did you use ā€˜for we studentsā€™ rather than ā€˜for us studentsā€™? Please help me out. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

I am not sure whether it is correct or not, but I have read it somewhereā€¦definitely NOT in the grammar book though :wink:

Img is image and URL is link, I do not think they both have any connection.

1 Like

I want to discuss something related to this forum, i am new here and i want to know the rules of this forum. Can anybody tell me about this?

1 Like

Hi Rachel, welcome to our forum. What exactly do you want to discuss?