Imagine you could be somebody else for a day (somebody you know or somebody famous or somebody from history), who would you be? How would you spend your day? Give reasons for your choice

When I feel tired of doing the same thing every day, I always wish I would be a famous singer and  had a wonderful day as the following reasons.  Firstly, I would like to become a well know singer because everyone would know me and I really loved that. Moreover, When I became a singer, I would have a lot of money to buy and do whatever I adored.  I did't need to get up early in the morning  I could sleep in if I wanted. And then I get out of bed and have breakfast without worrying about the time to go to work. After that I would listen to my records and sip coffee with pleasure. I would have lunch with my friends at a luxury restaurant. the rest of the day, in the afternoon, I would go to a local orphanage to meet and help tthe orphans here. In the evening I would come back my work. In a word, one day I become a renowned singer were interesting as I could do anything we liked and didn't need to carry about earning my living.
2 Likes

I think the concept of ‘earning a living’ used to be the standard up until the end of the 19th century. Nowadays it’s perfectly enough to just be a human being. No need to ‘earn a living’ (whatever that might mean).

1 Like