I'm Phi from Vietnam

My name Phi
I’m from Vietnamese
I hope i will study English better
Thanks so much

hi,nice to meet you.I am Anh Thu,from VN too.Where do you live

hi, i’m cha from indonesia

Nice to meet all you guys. I’m from VN too. I’m studying in HCM city now

hi all, i am Dieu, a second year student in Hanoi, i am now studying Human Resource Management. i love it so much
and i love english so much, too.
it is great to discover english’s beauties. i am happy to make friends with all of you. we can talk and discuss and practice english as much as possible for the best result in our english tests. i am looking forward to hearing from you soon

hi! my name’s DINH TIEN, i’m from Vietnam. now I live in SaiGon city. I’m 27 and I would like to make friends with anybody all over the world for exchanging english skills and knowledges. I like playing bedminton, boxing, listening to music, fishing and traveling.

hi! my name’s DINH TIEN, i’m from Vietnam. now I live in SaiGon city. I’m 27 and I would like to make friends with anybody all over the world for exchanging english skills and knowledges. I like playing bedminton, boxing, listening to music, fishing and traveling.