I'm Nofa from UAE (United Arab Emirates)

Hi i’m new here, i’m Nofa from UAE (United Arab Emirates)

I found this nice forum accidentally and i’m very happy that i found it :slight_smile:

My English is very bad and i hope you could help me in learning English.

A happy welcome to you, Noofa! I also happened on this site by total (and lucky!) chance over six months ago (I can’t believe how time has flown by!).

Hope to see you here often!

nice to meet you! I found here many nice and warm people, i wish u the same, so lets improve english together bye :smiley:

Welcome, Noofa!

Conchita
Thank you Conchita for welcoming me… i’m happy to be here with such kind people :slight_smile:

eda:))
Nice to meet you too

thank you Pamela

What do you want to talk about, Noofa? :smiley:

Hi Noofa…

and Al-Salaam Alikoum :smiley:

I hope that you’ll have here a useful chance in learning English …
I think your country ( United Arab Emirates ) is one of the most modern countries in the middle East area …
Dubai and Al-Sharjah and Ajman and Abo Dabi and more and more of that fantastic cities …

by the way, Where do you live exactly ? I mean that what’s your city name ?
and what is the most modern and beautiful city in your country ?..

Best wishes

Herc

how about telling me about yourself … where are you from ?

Wa Alikoum AlSalam Hercules, thank you for welcoming me … i’m happy to find someone from Syria in this form ^_^, i love Syria and i hope to visit it one day.

i live in Abu Dhabi which is the capital of the UAE and it is the biggest city in the country. Dubai is the most modern city and it is an international business centre.

Dear Noofa, I’m very happy you have joined our community. Why are you saying your English is very bad? You use the articles correctly and you know quite a number of rather complex grammar structures so I think your English is pretty advanced. I’m sure you have been communicating with English native speakers for quite a while?

Anyway, I hope to see you around often.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor explain the history of coffee?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten, I’m happy to know that my English is pretty advanced ^_^, Your words motivate me to continue learning English.
Thank you!

Hi Noofa,
As Torsten indicated, your English is rather good :smiley: What do you study? Do you have any practice of English in UAE?Tell us more about yourself in order to get to know you better. :slight_smile:

Regards!

I though schools there are taught in English.

i’d like to give you a big hearty welcome for joining the team, Nofa…

make yourself comfortable.feels lke home…

wish you a nice stayLOL :wink:

Welcome to the club :wink: , dear nofa.

You have definitely chosen the right choice by joining this valuable forum. Your English seems to be quite good as one of our moderators evaluate it ADVANCED which is a testimony; I think; you deserve much more than it.

I wish you the best…

Baraa