I'm going to take the TOEFL 15th May. What exactly must I do for test prep?

Hi,

I am going to take the TOEFL ibt 15th May, and I am very stressed, I have took a preparation class in february, and I have a book and also a cd with test samples.

as you see, it stay just 2 weeks, please what exactly must I do in this period in order that I succeed in the test, because I didn’t yet start studying seriousely, because I really don’t know how to do it exactly.

(by the way, the university I am applying for, they require the score of 61)

help me please :?

TOEFL listening lectures: What makes ‘The Canterbury Tales’ easier to understand?

please I am waiting for help, it’s so urgent

Read as much as you can. Talk with someone in English as much as you can. Repeat English grammar focusing on the areas that are difficult to you. Write some essays to exercise you fingers. By the way, I’m taking the exam on the same day and I feel the same way: In what area to focus these last two weeks?:]] Good luck!

Hey,

buy a special preparation software, f.i. Longman or Baron.
I think that Baron is harder and more realistic. Longman offers more training methods.
To learn how this test work these preperation softwares are perfect, if you ask me.

What university requires only 61 points? That is a result of 51%… Any exchange program my university offers wants at least 90 points!
:roll:

Hi,
thank you very much for your answer.

I am applying for an online program, so I think that’s why they are requiring this score.

if anyone has any other help, you are more than welcome, I’m still waiting