If you're looking for a good SAT prep course

My teacher is American who offers SAT Prep classes. She is 39 and offers online visio-conference classes for groups of two to three and for individuals for only sixty five euros (or 90 dollars) an hour. Her classes are excellent. She also teaches at the University of Paris IV - the SORBONNE and has almost twenty years teaching experience. Her classes are challenging and fun at the same time. I’ve been working with her for over a year and my English has improved more than I dreamed it could. You should take classes with her because she knows how to crack the SAT with test taking strategy theory!! She’s also very, very patient and teaches you at your own pace. You can reach her at picl11@yahoo.fr.

1 Like

Hi guys first of all thanks!!! everybody for sharing significant ideas about the SAT preparation.I w’d like to tell you that I go to the site my-sat.com/ for gathering informations about the SAT prep material.you can go through the views of the SAT winners.

I think the best tests are at the weekly scheduled practice tests at practicethesat dot com; its free to participate and the top scorer gets $20; there are still open seats for Saturday’s exam; see you all there…

I can’t wait Cara; Its like kinda fun to compete against other people. At least that keeps me motivated to practice…

no problem; the other cool thing i like about it that they give you explanations/strategy for ea and every question after you take the test…

that sounds good … im gonna look into that

It can be stressful and i myself am here looking for sat preparation courses to enroll. i tried test master and it wasnt nearly as effective as the one i found and have been practicing on daily for a month now.
You can check it out: collegeprep dot uworld dot com slash sat