If you were asked to send one thing representing your country to an international exhibition, what would you choose? Why?

Every country has its own histories and cultures that make it unique and special. In my opinion, if I were asked to send one thing that represent my country to the international exhibition, I would choose the aboriginal outfits.

First of all, people can see classic traits of my country through colors. In Taiwan, there are fourteen or more tribes and each of them has specific colors to show their personalities in their traditional clothing. For example, some of tribe use yellow to present the enthusiastic and outgoing traits they have. Others utilize blue and green to exhibit that they are respectful and courteous to nature. Still others choose red and orange to embody their honesty and loyalty to their family and friends.

In addition, people can see the specific creatures in Taiwan. The local animals and plants are easy to see on these clothes that can show the diversity of animals in my country. For instance, it is common to see a venomous snake with diamond-shape pattern on its scales on the clothing. Besides, Formosan deer with white spots and furry horns is also popular and famous to be used in the design of the clothes. Thus, people can learn the various local species in my country.

Last but not least, people can see the different weaving methods and materials. In the different tribes, the aboriginal people have their distinctive skills in weaving. They also use different materials to knit the garments. These techniques are completely different from other countries and show the specificity of weaving skills in my country. Hence, people will definitely be impressed by these special skills.

In conclusion, the aboriginal clothes can show the characteristics of my nation to the world. Also, they can present affluent creatures in my country. What’s more, they can embody the unique weaving skills to the globe. Apparently, I would choose aboriginal clothes to represent my country at the international exhibition.

1 Like

Every country has its own history and culture that makes it unique and special. In my opinion, if I were asked to send one thing that represents my country to the international exhibition, I would choose the aboriginal outfits.

First of all, people can see the classic features of my country through the colors. There are fourteen or more tribes in Taiwan, and each of them has specific colors to show their personalities in their traditional clothing. For example, some tribes use yellow to show their enthusiastic and outgoing nature. Others use blue and green to show that they are respectful and courteous to nature. Still others choose red and orange to represent their honesty and loyalty to family and friends.

In addition, people can see the special creatures in Taiwan. The local animals and plants are easy to see on these clothes, which can show the diversity of animals in my country. For example, it is common to see a poisonous snake with a diamond-shaped pattern on its scales on the clothes. In addition, the Formosan deer with white spots and furry horns is also popular and famous to be used in the design of clothes. In this way, people can get to know the different local species in my country.
Last but not least, people can see the different weaving methods and materials. In the different tribes, the aboriginal people have their distinctive skills in weaving. They also use different materials to knit the garments. These techniques are completely different from other countries and show the specificity of weaving skills in my country. Hence, people will definitely be impressed by these special skills.

In conclusion, the aboriginal clothes can show the characteristics of my nation to the world. Also, they can present affluent creatures in my country. What’s more, they can embody the unique weaving skills to the globe. Apparently, I would choose aboriginal clothes to represent my country at the international exhibition.
Last but not least, you can see the different weaving methods and materials. In the different tribes, the aborigines have their distinctive skills in weaving. They also use different materials to knit the garments. These techniques are completely different from other countries and show the uniqueness of the weaving skills in my country. Therefore, people will definitely be impressed by these special skills.

In conclusion, the aboriginal clothes can show the characteristics of my nation to the world. They can also show the rich creatures of my country. What’s more, they can embody the unique weaving skills to the world. Obviously, I would choose aboriginal clothing to represent my country at the international exposition.

1 Like