If you were an employer

If you were an employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to be:
an inexperienced worker an experienced worker ? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Imagine you are an employee. You have worked really hard in the company for 1 year. Your salary has not increased because you’ve not worked more years. Does it seem fair? Well it may be sufficient for some employees or even many employees, but from my own perspective, it doesn’t it. Personally, I would prefer to be an experienced worker for many reasons.

To begin with, an experienced employee has better job opportunities. From my own experience at worker in a company, I’ve worked for 5 years. When I started working, I didn’t have experience; consequently, my salary was really low. I’ve believed that I could earn more money. I’m engineering, and I thought that after the university I would find a good job without experience. My father always told me that a company requires experience workers. I didn’t care this situation, and today I seem that the experience is really important in order to find a good job.

In addition, I think that an experienced employee might earn a lot of money even though he/she has more responsibilities. Consider, for example, employees in law, business, scientific research or engineering trying to secure short-term work that is relevant to their field for work. It would involve a complicated process of searching for work opportunities because they don’t have experience. In fact, these people spend a lot of time looking for a good job. Therefore they have to get a job where the money is low in order to get experience.

Finally, I think that an experienced worker has increased a lot their knowledge. According with my own experience, I’ve worked in a lot of companies. As a result, I’ve learned a lot of new things that have helped me for finding the job that I’ve always dreamed. I’ve studied a lot as well. It has been a really hard way. The companies require studied people. The competition is strong so that people have to study really hard. I think that people who have worked a lot they have expanded their mind a lot.

To sum up, these factors have led me to believe that I would prefer to be an experienced employee because the doors of the companies will open for me. That’s why; senior students have to work in a company before they finish the college in order to get experience.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the weather at the beginning of his lecture?

If you were an employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to be:
an inexperienced worker an experienced worker ? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Imagine you are an employee. You have worked really hard in the company for 1 year. Your salary has not increased because you’ve not worked more years. Does it seem fair? Well it may be sufficient for some employees or even many employees, but from my own perspective, it doitesn’t ISN’T. Personally, I would prefer to be an experienced worker for many reasons.

To begin with, an experienced employee has better job opportunities. From my own experience AS A worker in a company, I’ve worked for 5 years. When I started working, I didn’t have ANY experience; consequently, my salary was really low. I believed that I could earn more money. I’m IN engineering, and I thought that after the university I would find a good job without experience. My father always told me that a company requires experienceD workers. I didn’t care FOR this situation, and today I REALISE that the experience is really important in order to find a good job.

In addition, I think that an experienced employee might earn a lot of money even though he/she has more responsibilities. Consider, for example, employees in, law, business, scientific research or engineering trying to secure short-term work that is relevant to their field for work. It would involve a complicated process of searching for work opportunities(,) because they don’t have experience. In fact, these people spend a lot of time looking for a good job. Therefore they have to get a job where the money is low in order to get experience.

Finally, I think that an experienced worker has increased a lot IN their knowledge. According with my own experience, I’ve worked in a lot of companies. As a result, I’ve learned a lot of new things that have helped me IN finding the job that I’ve always dreamed OF. I’ve studied a lot as well. It has been a really hard way. The companies require /studied/QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED/ people. The competition is strong so that people have to study really hard. I think that people who have worked a lot they have ALSO expanded their mindS a lot.

To sum up, these factors have led me to believe that I would prefer to be an experienced employee because the doors of the companies will open for me. That’s why senior students have to work in a company before they finish the college in order to get experience.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not too bad at all Tevez.

Kitos. 8.5/10