if you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to

Education profoundly affects the life of people. Studying some academic subjects provide us with a solid base to establish a plan for a future carrier. Although, I enjoy my carrier as an architect, designing building and internal decoration, but being a physician was always my dream. I was not able to get that chance, because of medical schools is very expensive and competitive.
I always wanted to study Physiology; it is the art of how our body works and responds to the environmental changes. Every organ in our body has its own system and special way of work, coordinating with other organ systems to keep the human body healthy and function appropriately. By studying Physiology would answer a lot of questions that always been in my mind, such as how could a heart muscle pumps 60-100 beat per minute for years and years without getting tired or giving up in a healthy human being. Also, studying human physiology would give the opportunity to maybe find some answers to a lot of mysterious diseases, because there are a lot of disorders that affect our body systems without knowing the cause or even without figuring out the reason that led us to have a such disease. There a lot to discover in this field, with finding the reason that will help thousands or millions of people and relief their pain, for example one of my relatives recently diagnosed with a disease called multiple sclerosis after she lost vision in the left eye and the ability to move her upper and lower part of her body without knowing the cause. That really made me curious to know what could in the earth cause such a problem.
To sum up, being in the medical field and studying physiology and other medical subjects would very rewarding for me. I know that there are a lot of other important subjects, but medical fields was always attracting me.

Would you help me evaluating my writing, i would greatly appreciate your help.
The paragraph is about :

If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose?? Explain your chose, using specific reasons and details.