If you could meet a famous entertainer or athlete, who would that be and why

If you could meet a famous entertainer or athlete, who would that
be, and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your
choice.

Imagine you are a soccer fan, and you see each weekend your favorite team. You’ve dreamed to meet your favorite soccer player, and one day your father invites you to watch your favorite soccer player in the stadium. Does it seem fabulous? Well it may not be amazing for some people or even many people, but from my own perspective, it’s really wonderful. Personally, I would like to meet Rafael Marquez for many reasons.

To begin with, he is a charitable person. From my own experience at elementary school, I’ve started to watch soccer matches. I remember watching my first soccer game on the TV, and the match was America versus Veracruz. There was a special player that all people admired because he gave money for poor people. He used to give food or money each weekend in some schools. He has a big house where poor people go to eat daily, and they can sleep there. Most famous people aren’t spending money in these things, but this man is really concern about these kinds of people. I think that you can help a lot of people even though you have a lot of money.

In addition, he had a lot of difficulties in order to begin playing soccer. His family was really poor. Consider, for example, children playing soccer very well, and they aren’t anything. I mean, they don’t have any support. They have a great talent, but they never are seen for professional people. These people tend to stop his dreams early. However, Rafael Marquez has always fallowed his goals, and today he is a famous person. Although many doors were closed for him, he never stopped dreaming. I think that he is a successful person because he has striven for his goals.

Finally, he has helped a lot of soccer players. He has a big school where talent children go to play and show their skills. In fact, he has discovered new talents. He has gone to some cities and he has observed children with a great talent. Also, in his soccer school there are some ex-soccer players that have tough these children how to improve their technique. I think that these schools have allowed that a lot of new soccer players can improved their skills, and they have seen by professional soccer teams.
To sum up, these factors have led me to believe that I would like to meet Rafael Marquez and talk with him because he is an example as person.

TOEFL listening discussions: Where does this conversation most likely take place?

If you could meet a famous entertainer or athlete, who would that
be, and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your
choice.

Imagine you are a soccer fan, and you see each weekend your favorite team. You’ve dreamed to meet your favorite soccer player, and one day your father invites you to watch your favorite soccer player in the stadium. Does it seem fabulous? Well it may not be amazing for some people or even many people, but from my own perspective, it’s really wonderful. Personally, I would like to meet Rafael Marquez for many reasons.

To begin with, he is a charitable person. From my own experience at elementary school, I’ve started to watch soccer matches. I remember watching my first soccer game on the TV, and the match was America versus Veracruz. There was a special player that all people admired because he gave money for poor people. He used to give food or money each weekend in some schools. He has a big house where poor people go to eat daily, and they can sleep there. Most famous people aren’t spending money ON these things, but this man is really concernED about these kinds of people. I think that you can help a lot of people even though you have a lot of money.

In addition, he had a lot of difficulties in order to begin playing soccer. His family was really poor. Consider, for example, children playing soccer very well, and they HAVEN’T anything. I mean, they don’t have any support. They have a great talent, but they never are seen BY professional people. These people tend to stop THEIR dreams early. However, Rafael Marquez has always fOllowed his goals, and today he is a famous person. Although many doors were closed for him, he never stopped dreaming. I think that he is a successful person because he has striven for his goals.

Finally, he has helped a lot of soccer players. He has a big school where talentED children go to play and show their skills. In fact, he has discovered MANY new talents. He has gone to some cities and he has observed children with great talent. Also, in his soccer school there are some ex-soccer players WHO have TAUGHT these children how to improve their techniqueS. I think that these schools have allowed that a lot of new soccer players can improve their skills, and they have BEEN seen by professional soccer teams.

To sum up, these factors have led me to believe that I would like to meet Rafael Marquez and talk with him because he is an example as A person.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A good essay Tevez.

Kitos. 8.5/10