If I operate business from

1. If I operate my business from a new location, I would need to refocus the target market and change business strategy to match the demographic needs of the area.
  2. If I operate my business from a new location, I would need to refocus the target market and change business strategy according to the demographic needs of the area.
  3. He works a night time job because he needs the day time to work on his business groundwork.
  4. He works a night time job because he needs the day time to work on his business related plan and issues.
  5. The machine will calculate the total amount, quantity of notes and the denomination of each. The machine will then display all the informations on the screen.

Are the above sentences correct? Please advise.

1. If I were to operate my business from a new location, I would need to refocus the target market and change my business strategy to match the demographic needs of the area.
  2. If I were to operate my business from a new location, I would need to refocus the target market and change my business strategy according to the demographic needs of the area.
  3. He works a night shift job because he needs the daytime to work on the groundwork for his business.
  4. He works a night shift job because he needs the daytime to work on his business related plans and issues.
  5. The machine will calculate the total amount and the quantity and denominations of notes required. It will then display all the information on the screen.