IELTS writing task 2 to check. Thakns in advance for checking.

Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water.Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Human population is drastically rising every year; now it is over 7 billion people and still this number is bigger. The world is dominated by new technologies, cutting-edge devices, modern architecture and sometimes we forget about our natural habitat. As a result of this many parts of the world are loosing essential and non-renewable resources. I will focus on disappearing many forests. 

The reason why I think that forests should be preserved is that woods are lungs of the Earth and this is the most important reason. Human beings need lungs to breathe and without them we can not survive. Trees act like the lungs of our planet, helping it by turning carbon dioxide into clean, pure oxygen. Moreover forests keep the Earth cool. They help stop global warming. Especially now, when big conurbations appear with a furious speed.

Secondly, forests are home to many creatures. If I think about ecosystem and wildlife I see a monkey swinging on the tree branches deep in the rainforests in Kenya or Koala bear sitting on a eucalyptus tree in Australia munching its leaves. Woods are places to live for many living things and without them they will become extinct and another important natural resource might be lost. Everything is entwined and that is why we need to keep the balance.

In conclusion, forests are incredibly important for us, human beings. Without them our mother planet would be like Easter Island where people thought they could cut the trees without any results in the future but they were wrong. Efforts to protect and conserve forests must be diverse and widespread.

TOEFL listening lectures: How do botanists define a seed?

Hi, I thought your essay was excellent except for your thesis statement and the first sentence of your first body paragraph. The rest of your essay was very interesting and convincing with good grammar and good vocabulary. Apart from a few minor phrases it sounded very natural. Unfortunately, your two weak sentences were also two of the most important. Overall, I would rate this a 4 out of 5, but it is almost worthy of a 4.5.

Thank You again for Your help. You are irreplaceable :slight_smile: