IELTS Writing task 2:others believe that humans being are more important. Discuss both views and give your own opion.***

Dear teacher,
Please help me check my IELTS Writing task 2 essay.
Task 2: Nowadays, many animal species are becoming extinct. Some people believe that countries and individuals must solve this problem, others believe that humans being are more important. Discuss both views and give your own opion.

There has been much discussion revolving around the issue of whether we-human, should try to solve the problem of animal species are going to the edge of extinction or should try to maintain human species because they believe humans are more important than animals. In this essay, I will compare and contrast two typical opinions regarding this issue.

It is evidently reasonable for some to argue that human is more important than other animal species. Some of the reasons for this way of thinking is the misconception of some individuals that spread to others. This is mainly due to the fact that they have been always believed that human is the center of all sort of living things, without human, the world cannot function correctly. Furthermore, human is a high intellectual who held the most IQ among any other animal species and been gifted with the ability to craft tools, inventing and developing it over time. While animal species can only obey the law of nature and try to survive as long as they could.

By contrast, some other individuals, specifically science and biologist and some highly educated person claimed that the world will go on with or without the existence of human being. Because human is just a small species lying somewhere on the food chain, it might affect the world in some way but do not leave any negative and serious consequences in long terms. If human were extinct, the only thing they will left behind is the large amount of man-made construction and invention that will be left out and being rusted and been destroyed by the abrasion of sand and wind. Pollutions, overconsumption in natural resources and foods, deforestation and any destructive effect that caused by human will soon be improved by animal and plantation or nature itself. But if all animals disappeared from time, the consequence is destructive. We-human could follow the line of extinction next. From a small microorganism that fixes the atmospheric nitrogen till the blue whale, each and every animal is important to maintain the balance in thin atmosphere. Furthermore, the lack of food and the disappearance of some plantation as the result of animal extinct that was supposed to be provided for human need will make us more difficult in surviving alone, not to mention the quality of our life. In my opinion, I share the same conception with these individuals, human, whether they exist or not, do not affect much but if many animals died off from time to time, it will lead us-human to our extinction and cause the world massive negative effects.

In conclusion, both views have their own idea and logic but having considered the respective merits of both aspect, I found myself approving of the idea that we should protect animal with any cost.

2 Likes