IELTS WRITING TASK 2 number 3

How is my essay?
Although the prices of fuels have greatly increased over the last decade or two, it is argued that further increases in fuel prices are the only way to reduce world consumption of fuel and lessen pressure on the world’s fuel resources.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

The prices of fuels have grown sharply throughout the last few decades. Some people believe that increase in the bill of fuel is the only way to reduce world consumption of fuel and drop pressure on the earth’s fuel resources. I strongly disagree with this point. This essay will discuss some main reasons for this argument issue and make the personal opinion as well.

Let’s begin by looking at the first important reason for this argument is the consumption of fuel for transportation vehicles will increase gradually every year regardless of a further increase in its costs. This means that an individual’s ambulant demand is always necessary because people need work and complete many of their own works. In 2019 satisfaction in the USA, scientists indicated that an extra increase in fuel prices not only did not lessen pressure on the earth’s fuel resources but also brings some risky problems for people.

Another bright aspect is that this argument should not be made further increases in fuel prices cause extra financial burdens extremely for residents or citizens. People who get married often death with a lot of problems that make them feel tired and bored like paying the fees for their son, paying electric and water bill, etc. This means that every household takes a lot of money to cover family expenses. Thus, every individual also needs consideration as soon as they decide to do something. If extra increase charge of fuel prices is cut down, this helps residents to get new chances to take care of their families.

In conclusion, a further increase in fuel prices can bring some bad problems for residents. Personally, it is necessary to transfer from this above argument plan to a new plan that brings benefits for citizens.

1 Like

Fuel prices have risen sharply in recent decades. Some believe that raising fuel prices is the only way to reduce global fuel consumption and ease the pressure on the Earth’s fuel resources. I strongly disagree with this point of view. In this essay, I will discuss some main reasons for this argument and also give my personal opinion.

Let’s start with the first major reason for this argument: the consumption of fuel for transportation vehicles will gradually increase every year, regardless of any further increase in fuel costs. This means that individuals’ ambulatory needs will always be necessary because people need to work and do many of their own jobs. In 2019, scientists in the United States pointed out that a further increase in fuel prices will not only not reduce the pressure on the Earth’s fuel resources, but also bring some risky problems for people.

Another pleasing aspect is that this argument should not be made further increases in fuel prices cause additional financial burdens extremely for residents or citizens. People who get married often die with many problems that make them tired and bored, such as paying the fees for their son, paying the electricity and water bills, etc. This means that every household needs a lot of money to cover the family expenses. Therefore, each individual also needs to be considerate once they decide to do something. If the additional cost of increasing fuel prices is reduced, it will open new opportunities for citizens to provide for their families.

In conclusion, a further increase in fuel prices may bring some dire problems for residents. Personally, I think it is necessary to move from the above-mentioned plan to a new plan that will bring benefits to citizens.