Ielts writing task 1 informal letter 8

Can you help me with my letter?
A family member is coming to stay with you. He/she will be arriving by train in the morning, but you won’t be home until the evening. Write a letter to your relative. In your letter:
– explain the arrangements you have made for them to get keys and enter the house
– tell your relative how to get from the train station to your house
– say when you will be home and suggest what you could do together that evening

Dear Thanh,
I am writing a letter to let you know that I won’t have been home throughout from morning to evening tomorrow.
Since I got suddenly information you will come to my home, I probably have not prepared for all the full things to welcome you throughout this time. So it is necessary that you could go to the pet shop near my house to get the key from a clerk whose number is 012221443 and then you could open the huge gate to enter my house. However, there are two gates in my house that you have to notice with a green one and a yellow one. You can put the key into either of them to open.

After finishing the train, You should open Google Maps on your phone to look up how to go to my house. You also could book technology-car services like Grab or Uber to transfer to conveniently.

With a piece of additional information, I will go home at 8 pm. At this time, you can do whatever you like in my house such as listening to music, watching the movie, even sleeping in my bedroom, etc.
Let connect to my phone 010233444 if you get any bad situation.
Hope to see you soon,
Nhanh

3 Likes

Dear Thanh,
I am writing to let you know that I will not be home tomorrow from morning to night.
Since I suddenly found out that you are coming to my house, I probably did not prepare everything to receive you at this time. Therefore, it is necessary for you to go to the pet shop near my house to get the key from an employee with the number 012221443 and then open the big gate to enter my house. However, there are two gates in my house that you need to pay attention to, one green and one yellow. You can put the key into either gate to open them.

After you finish the train, you should open Google Maps on your phone to look up how to get to my house. You could also book a ride service like Grab or Uber to get there conveniently.

With an additional information, I will go home at 8pm. At that time, you can do whatever you want in my house such as listening to music, watching a movie or even sleeping in my bedroom.
Get connected to my phone 010233444 if you get any bad situation.
Hope to see you soon,
Nhanh

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Torrsten.

1 Like