Ielts writing task 1 informal letter 7

Can you help me with my letter?
Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
– explain why you changed jobs
– describe your new job
– tell him/her your other news

Dear Ana,
How is it going?
I am writing this letter to you to talk about the new job that I have been changing a lot with many companies throughout two years.
You know, Since I got my first job as a staff for a food restaurant, I have constantly gotten the stress and pressure with huge work volume. Thus, the second job was really bad when I have worked together with my manager who was very serious and crabby. And then with all the continuous jobs made me fell tired.
Fortunately, I have recently gotten a good job for an educational company with a satisfactory salary. In this company, during work time, I can listen to my favorite music as soon as I feel stressed and bored. In addition to generous co-workers, they already help me if I need them.
It is necessary to share with you that I am going to travel to Nha Trang city in two next weeks. If you have free time, we take part together.
Looking forward to receiving your response with the answer for this trip.
Love,
Nhanh

1 Like

Dear Ana,
how are you?
I am writing you this letter to talk about my new job, which I have changed in the last two years with many companies.
You know, since I took my first job as a clerk in a restaurant, I got constant stress and pressure with a huge workload. Then the second job was really bad when I worked with my supervisor who was very serious and grumpy. And then the constant work made me tired too.
Fortunately, I recently got a good job in an educational company with a satisfactory salary. In this company, I can listen to my favorite music during working hours whenever I feel stressed and bored. Besides, the generous employees help me when I need it.
I really need to let you know that I will be traveling to Nha Trang in the next two weeks. If you have free time, we can attend together.
I am looking forward to your reply with the answer for this trip.
Kind regards,
Nhanh

1 Like

Thank you so much, Torsten.

1 Like

Sure, your writing is getting better and better.

1 Like