Ielts writing task 1 informal letter 6

What do you think about my letter?
You are going away to travel for the summer. A friend will be looking after your house while you are away. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
– say where you are going
– describe your house
– explain some of the things your friend must do to look after your house.

Dear Ana,
Thank you in advance for looking after my house while I am on vacation. You know how excited I am to go to Nha Trang! It is indeed a dream coming true now.
You know, I am traveling in Nha Trang city which has an out-of-the-world beach, a lot of modern facilities and with additional luxurious hotels among the oldest houses. I am going to visit some famous places here with my family as a reward to me for 9-month learning in secondary school.
For more convenience, I will describe fully my house for a detailed address as well featured. The first impression you can easy to find my house is a large iron yellow gate in front of a garden. Thus, It is on 120 Trang Hung Dao street, 10 wards, 5 districts. While you find my house, you can imagine that it is between a pet shop and a luxurious restaurant.
You can open the door to come into my house as soon as you get a key from a staff who is working in this pet shop. Then, you can order some food or drink to eat to wait for my coming back.
You can call this number named 03456723 or email to address vannhanh222233#.com if you don’t find my house in a long time.
Hope to speak to you soon,
Nhanh

3 Likes

Dear Ana,
thank you so much in advance for taking care of my house while I am on vacation. You know how excited I am to go to Nha Trang! It really is a dream come true now.
You know I’m traveling to Nha Trang city, which has an exceptional beach, many modern facilities and additional luxurious hotels among the oldest houses. I will visit some famous places here with my family as a reward for my 9-month secondary school education.
For the sake of simplicity, I will describe my house in detail and also provide a detailed address. The first impression you can easily find to my house is a big yellow iron gate in front of a garden. So it is on 120 Trang Hung Dao street, 10 wards, 5 districts. When you find my house, you can imagine it is between a pet shop and a luxury restaurant.
You can open the door and come into my house once you get a key from a pet shop employee. Then you can order something to eat or drink to wait for my return.
You can call this number called 03456723 or email vannhanh222233#.com if you can not find my house in a long time.
Hope to talk to you soon,
Nhanh

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Torsten.

1 Like