IELTS Writing Skills - 5

Hi

I am giving the IELTS exam in the second week of December this year. I have decided to do self study for the exam. I am hoping if someone can provide any feedback on my writing skills and give me some advise to improve my writing skills and also some advise to avoid any grammatical errors.

I will be submitting few letters every week and I hope everyone will be OK with this

Regards
Deepak

Dear Amit,

I hope you are well. I know you are coming to Sydney next month for your vacation. I am actually going to India next month for a business trip and I’ll not be able to meet you. I am going on the same day you are coming to Sydney. I would like to apologise for this.

My client, to whom I am going to meet in India, are coming from China. They are coming for a short trip, and so I’ll not be able to cancel my meeting with them. I hope you’ll understand this.

I am not sure if you can visit a week after that, as I will be back by then. Alternatively, you can extend your trip for a week, then we can see each other. Please let me know what you have decided.

Once again, I would to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

See you then,
Deepak

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the Louisiade Archipelago host more bird species than the Hawaiian Islands?

Hello Deepakk,

Your will be going in for the IETS exam in December, though TOEFL and IETS have some similar tips, I think you can best acquire a lot of them in the IETS forum.

And below, you are addressing a message to a particular person, this forum also provide the option of sending a private message where you could best do that.

Best regards,
Nzuahp