Купить зарегистрированные IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATES (How to deal with scammers)

Купить зарегистрированные IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATES OET, саудовский prometric без участия экзамен. Купите зарегистрированные сертификаты IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL AUTODESK без участия в экзамене. Мы предлагаем нашим эксклюзивным клиентам возможность получить сертификаты IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL AUTODESK без сдачи экзаменов. Мы также создаем удостоверения личности с именами наших клиентов, чтобы позволить авторам без проблем сдать экзамен. Все наши сертификаты являются оригинальными и сертифицированы Британским Советом. Мы не делаем поддельные сертификаты! Если вы хотите сдать IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATES без участия в экзамене. Для любого запроса отправьте

Купить оригинальные сертификаты IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL AUTODESK без экзаменов КУПИТЬ IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL AUTODESK оригинальные сертификаты в Катаре, Дубае и Саудовской Аравии КУПИТЬ IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL AUTODESK СЕРТИФИКАТЫ в ОАЭ и Саудовской Аравии, AUTODOL, TOIFL, TOEFL Дубай и Абу-Даби Купить сертификат IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL AUTODESK без экзамена в Бахрейне, Бахрейне, Кувейте.

And who exactly are you? You look like spammers.

we are not spammers sir. just out to help

1 Like

How exactly do you help and whom?

we are out to help those who cannot pass the exams by getting them a certificate a certificate without the exams directly from the british council. i believe i have answered your questions so if interested let us know via out email or whatsapp or skype goodbye

This doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. You can’t pass an exam if you don’t take it and if you don’t take an exam you can’t get a certificate.

1 Like

thats what you think! if you didnt know then now you know.

Since I don’t want to be part of your same I’ve removed your contact information. The way you do business is one of the reasons for many conflicts in this world.

whatever you are doing is for your personal and selfish reasons,

How do you define ‘selfish reasons’?

because if you can make it through the exams, not everybody can and they have dreams and to achieve those dreams they need our help. this not the only place where i can advertise this, the only reason why i am replying to your messages is just so you know that we are out to help people who need this certificate to secure their future and that of their family. have a nice day Torsten

1 Like

So what you are saying is that bribing corrupt employees and officials is a legitimate means to achieve your dreams? What you are doing is illegal and sooner or later you will get caught and prosecuted. If you like I can help you speed up this process and report you to the British Council and other organizations.

1 Like

Below is the response from the British Council and I’ll keep this thread open to warn potential IELTS candidates about your scam as well as support the British Council in their investigation. Sooner or later you will get caught because cheating and violating rules and laws does never pay off.

Dear Torsten,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

The IELTS Test Partners are aware of widespread attempts to commit fraud in the name of IELTS, online and offline. Fraudsters usually claim to be associated with the test partners and claim to:

• Have access to the IELTS database and be able to change your scores

• Be able to issue a Test Report Form without you having to sit the test

• Make fake results appear in the Online Results Verification System

• Be able to supply test content to you before the test

To achieve maximum global reach, fraudsters advertise widely online on social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.), in forums or through dedicated websites. Fraudsters may also approach test takers in person at test centres, test venues or at preparation schools, claiming to have insider connections.

Do not believe these false claims and scam offers, as the shortcuts they appear to offer are not genuine. Multi-layered security systems and stringent checks are in place to safeguard IELTS integrity and reliability as a high-stakes test. Penalties for serious malpractice include a 2-year ban on taking IELTS and many Recognising Organisation impose their own suspension periods when fraud is detected at the verification stage.

1 Like

Здравствуйте?! Мне очень сросчно нужна сертификат IELTS. Можете помощь? Пожалуйста

1 Like

Добрый день!
Получить сертификат IELTS возможно только сдав тест в лицензированном тест-центре.

На форуме forum.english.best вы можете задавать вопросы касающиеся грамматики и лексики английского языка, в том числе конкретно связанные с IELTS. На сайте www.english.best вы можете найти тесты и упражнения.

Пожалуйста, сдавайте тест только в лицензированных центрах, чтобы не попасть в руки мошенников.

1 Like

Добрый день, как можно с вами связаться ?

1 Like

Вы можете разместить свой вопрос здесь. Что именно вы хотели бы узнать?

Меня интересует сертификат skils

1 Like

Какие именно навыки?