IELTS Essay about death penalty - Can you give me feedback and estimated Band Score according to current rating system please?

Hi everyone. I hope you are fine. I am waiting your feedback and estimated band score.

Some people advocate the death penalty for those who committed violent crimes. Others say that capital punishment is unacceptable in contemporary society.Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the death penalty and give your opinion.

Many people think that death penalty is very significant for reducing the violence, crimes as well. On the other hand, some people do not support to this punishment. I strongly believe that capital punishment is unacceptable because of human rights.

First of all, death penalty can make happy victim’s family. They believe that guilty people always punish by the laws. Therefore, they can love their state. Also, some people who have bad intention avoid killing the people, robbing the bank, etc. The rate of the crimes can reduce because of this capital punishment. Because, people who tend to behave badly think one more time and then most probably they do not kill the people, not shout the gun, not rob the bank and so on. On the other hand, human rights are the most essential rights in the world.

When we come to disadvantages of death penalty, the laws should not allow ending up the people’s live. Most of guilty people do not think that they can be caught. So, death penalty is unacceptable. Moreover, the percentage of violence can increase because of this punishment. Death penalty is seen revenge, not like justice. In addition, many people who assumed guilty in the jail, can win the case after years. Also, children can influence from like these punishments. When children grew up, they can want to kill the people. Their psychology can not be good.

In conclusion, although some people defense the capital punishment, this is not convenient the human rights. I strongly believe that humans must have right to life whatever they do. Their right to life should not taken away from themselves.

1 Like

Many people think that the death penalty is very significant for reducing the violence, crimes as well. On the other hand, some people do not support to this form of punishment.

1 Like

Thank you sir for your fast response. Well, what do you think about band score?

1 Like

Maybe 6 out of 9. What score are you aiming for?

1 Like

I aim get 8 Band Score sir.

1 Like

What are the chance of me persuading you to reconsider your goal?

Why did you said that? You hurt me

1 Like

Why did you say that? Actually, I asked you a question rather than saying anything and I don’t see how my question could have hurt you. Can you explain what exactly you mean?

1 Like

I supposed that you implied that I will never get 8 Band Score.

1 Like

That thought occurred to me a couple of minutes ago after I had posted my previous response.

No, what I’m trying to get across to you is that you should consider alternative paths to your actual goal. Your actual goal is not to get a band 8 score, this is merely a target. What you really want is to learn all the things you need to make the best of your intellectual and social potential and in addition to or even instead of IELTS there might be other paths to this goal. Let me share the following page with you again: New educational trends | english.best

1 Like

Ok. I got it now what you mean. I donwloadad pdf and I am reading it at that time. Thank you so much.

1 Like