IELTS: describe data about consumer spending...

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.
Percentage of national consumer expenditure by category - 2002

(image taken from ielts-simon.com)

The table shows data about the proportion of national consumer expenditure in three categories in Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Turkey in 2002.

Turkey and Ireland had the highest spending on the category of food, drinks, and tobacco, with 32.14 per cent and 28.91 per cent respectively, while Sweden had the lowest percentage among five countries, approximately half of that in Turkey.

Italy spent 9 per cent on clothing and footwear, which consisted of the largest proportion among other nations. Sweden, again, had the lowest percentage, with only 5.40 per cent.

Leisure and education accounted for the smallest part of the national expenditure, with a range of 1.98 per cent in Spain to 4.35 per cent in Turkey.

It is clear from the graph that the largest proportion of people’s spending went to (or went on? or both?) necessities such as food and beverages. Leisure and educational expenditure comprised the smallest part of the three categories.

(151 words)

I’d like to know if my descriptions for data are correct or not.
Please check it for me, thank you!

TOEFL listening discussions: How is the young woman financing her education?