ICO stands for ___________________

ICO stands for ___________________. (*) Ideal Coin Offering (*) Index Coin Offering (*) Initial Coin Offering (*) Invade Coin Offering

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/23142,ico-stands-for-___/
4 Likes

ICO stands for Ideal Coin Offering.

1 Like

Nice try! Unfortunately, you need to have another go! :thinking:

3 Likes

Hint: Outside of the crypto world the biggest event for an incorporated business is its IPO (Initial Public Offering).

1 Like

Many thanks, Lady Andrea. I saw the correct answer. It was " Initial Coin Offering".

Many thanks for your help, Sir Torsten Daerr. I think ICO related to IPO.

2 Likes

Yippee, yay! Well done! :wink:

2 Likes

There are some many exciting stories happening nowadays around ICO’s. Here is just one of a plethora of examples: Blockchain of Things Pays SEC $250,000 to Settle Unregistered ICO - CoinDesk

2 Likes

You are very nice and simple, Lady Andrea. I like your Yippee and yay. I heard “Yippee” before when I was a child. It was a famous word of the children animation episodes. You reminded me of my childhood. Thank you very much.

1 Like

You’re welcome, Mona! Thank you for your kind words. :wink: I am so happy with you! I’m glad you’ve remembered it from your childhood. :wink:

2 Likes

Quite frankly I’m stunned about the last two sentences: In September, the SEC ordered EOS maker Block.One to pay $24 million in penalties for not registering with the commission. The company raised over $4 billion via an ICO in May 2018. Imagine how much wealth is currently being created by launching ICO’s. Let’s have a piece of the action!

1 Like

I’m proud ,sir. Yesterday blockchain test score was 0/10. I’m afraid that my today score will be under zero.

2 Likes

Mona, don’t worry! You have tried and that’s what matters! I’m sure you have gained more knowledge now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wish you a good luck with ICO, sir.

1 Like

Yes, of course, I have gained some knowledge, now. You are the first who taught me about blockchain, cryptocurrency and bitcoin …etc. Many thanks to you Lady Andrea, and for, Sir Torsten Daerr and all other English best team.

2 Likes