I want to improve my writing

Hi teachers,
I want to improve my writing, so I wonder if I can post here some paragraphs or essays to be corrected/proofread.
If it not allowed here, where is write place?
And if I can sent what are the conditions (must be short, how many words)
Thanks

1 Like

Hello Eihab,

Many students post their writing on these forums. Some are formal essays, others are more general pieces of writing.

It is best to do so in a new thread on an appropriate forum. Hereā€™s how;
How to Start a New Thread in the Appropriate Forum.

1. Go to the main page at english-test.net/forum/.
  2. Choose an appropriate forum, depending on the context of your message. Click on that forumā€™s name to open it.
  3. Click on the ā€œnewtopicā€ button. (There is one near the top and one near the bottom of each page.)
  4. Think of a suitable meaningful subject for your message. Complete the ā€˜subjectā€™ and ā€˜messageā€™ boxes and click on the ā€œSend messageā€ button.

By following these instructions your post is far less likely to be overlooked. Please try to make the subject of the message meaningful!

1 Like

OK Beeesneees, can Iā€™ll start in the sub-forum ā€œwhat do you want to talk about?ā€ and Iā€™ll put this ā€œProofreading welcomedā€ beside the title to indicate this topic needs to be corrected.

1 Like

hii i want to help you. website has got a lot of excercise:S i donā€™t choose it. which am i starting excercise??

1 Like

Hi Sinemsipahi,
I donā€™t understand what you wrote because my English is not that good, so would you please rewrite it again in more easier way.
Thanks
Eihab.

1 Like

Hello Sinemsipahi,

I think this is what you meant to write:
Hi. I need help. Your website has a lot of exercises. I donā€™t know which to choose. Where are the starting exercises?

I suggest you:

listen to the audio here and on the following pages:
english-test.net/esl/lesson- ā€¦ ction.html
english-test.net/lessons/1/index.html

try these exercises:
english-test.net/toeic/liste ā€¦ obahn.html
english-test.net/esl/english ā€¦ -test.html

1 Like