I wanna try with GMAT, can you help me? Which book I need to buy?

hi, i’m a new member and i wanna try with Gmat, can you help me? for example which book i need to buy and where in hcm? if you have a group for studying Gmat, i wish to take part-in
Uyen

I would say probably Princeton Review. I loved their GRE book, and the GMAT is similar in a lot of ways, so I bet it would be good. I’m sure there are official books and tests too, so look for those.

Official Guide (OG) for GMAT is a must, I would say

BTW, it sounds like there’s a new edition of the Official Guide for GMAT Review coming out soon. I think it is available for purchase now, but won’t ship yet for a few weeks.

Dear Uyen,

Normally with a very good preparation plan (of course execution as well) you will not need more than 4 to 5 months to get a very good score. Initially take a diagnostic test and analyze your performance in the different subject areas of the test. In fact you can do this by downloading the free GMATPrep® test-preparation software offered by the official site mba.com. Please click here for the same.

Of course there are quite good number of students who join coaching institutes but before doing that I suggest you to take a diagnostic test. Based on this experience if you think that you need to join a coaching institute then you can go ahead and join. Your experience on forums like these will definitely help you to differentiate between what you need and what you don’t need from a coaching institute and this will save lot of time besides money.

Even if you join these coaching institutes you will still have personal doubts regarding Test Preparation which these institutes are never bothered. It is here you can get in touch with the experts on forums like these and I am sure you will find solace here.

Test Preparation Material

Please go through the books Sentence Correction GMAT Preparation Guide by Manhattan GMAT Prep and The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 11th Edition. Go through each and every question in these books completely.For more Computer Adaptive Tests practice you can consider Kaplan and Princeton GMAT Prep softwares. Also do not commit a serious mistake by not going through the Free GMAT Vocab Tests offered on this website

Coming to Quantitative Ability get a good command over the topics like Inequalities, Geometry, Permutations and Combinations, Equations, Statistics, DS and DI.