I say random words in French

1. I say random words in French hoping that I will be able to get one word pronounce.
  2. I say make up words in French and hope that I can make up a right word.
  3. How much radius can the humidifier cover?
  4. What is the coverage radius capacity of the humidifier?
  5. The two numbers have been misplaced at the wrong spot. They have switched place. They should be the other way.

Are the above sentences correct? Please advise.

These are my suggestions:

1. I say random words in French hoping that I will be able to get one word pronounce.
    I say random words in French, hoping that I will be able to get one word pronounced correctly.
  2. I say make up words in French and hope that I can make up a right word.
    I say made-up words in French and hope that I can make up a correct word.
  3. How much radius can the humidifier cover?
    How large a radius can the humidifier cover?
  4. What is the coverage radius capacity of the humidifier?
    What is the radius coverage capacity of the humidifier? {not really sure about this one}
  5. The two numbers have been misplaced at the wrong spot. They have switched place. They should be the other way.
    The two numbers have been transposed. They have switched places. They should be interchanged. (Maybe “They should be the other way” is ok, but I like “interchanged”}

Luschen, what do you say about these slightly changed ones?

I say random words in French, hoping that I will be able to pronounce (at least) one word correctly.

What is the the humidifier’s radius-covering capacity?
What is the coverage area of the humidifier?
What is the radius coverage capacity of the humidifier? (It’s okay to me, though)

[color=red]This is better, but I don’t like using “capacity” with “radius”. Radius seems more closely connected with “range”, but a humidifier’s capacity would be rated in liters per minute or perhaps volume of air humidified.

You are scientifically correct. In that case, ‘efficiency’ would be suitable for both.