I remember the first time I saw the Twin Towers fall down on TV. I hadn't heard about the incident and, at first thought, it looked like a scene from an up-and-coming movie. My heart stood ..... and my mouth opened in horror as I realized that the picture I was watching was real and it was not a special effect from a film.

I remember the first time I saw the Twin Towers fall down on TV. I hadn't heard about the incident and, at first thought, it looked like a scene from an up-and-coming movie. My heart stood ..... and my mouth opened in horror as I realized that the picture I was watching was real and it was not a special effect from a film. (*) still (*) tall (*) stooped (*) fast

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/14038,i-remember-the-first-time-i-saw-the-twin-towers-fall-down-on-tv-i-hadnt-heard-about-the-incident-and-at-first-thought-it-looked-like-a-scene-from-an-up-and-coming-movie-my-heart-stood-___-and-my-mouth-opened-in-horror-as-i-realized-that-the-picture-i-was-watching-was-real-and-it-was-not-a-special-effect-from-a-film/