I need your help spotting the mistakes in this essay

In certain cultures old age is considered to be more important while in others it’s the opposite, children are thought to be more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

The importance of elderly people and children as members of the society could vary from one culture to another. Among some, stand out that old people deserve especial attention because they are at the ultimate stage of life. Others argue that the significance of children in society based on the belief that they are the future. Both points of view would be analyzed in this essay.

In one camp, societies should have a program for retirees in order to provide them economic independence, medical assistance and even less demanding jobs. For instance, the Australian government offers part time jobs to aged people as tourist informers on the street and also gives them home medical care. As a result, Australian society is renowned for its well attention and support to old people.

In contrast, however, many believe that supplying children well-qualified education and equal grade of opportunities contribute to a better society. For example, countries as Germany or the United States invest enormous amount of money in their education systems. Public schools are a priority for these countries with the aim of giving children access to free education and the same chances for the future. For this reason, these countries are particularly known for giving significant value to children development and behavior.

After looking at both sides of this debate, I am inclined to believe that a balance of importance of these groups as part of the society it is worth considering in order to establish equity and a more polite relationship between people.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students (1)

Hi, I thought your essay was not too bad. Your introduction seemed a bit weak, but your body paragraphs were better. You don’t have too many grammatical errors, but your awkward and unclear phrases made some of your writing sound a bit unnatural. Overall, I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.

Thank you Luschen! Really helpful!