I need the list of the toefl essays for IBT

Hi.
I need the list of the toefl essays for IBT so please tell me from where i can get this.
Rashid

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor discuss an experiment with dummies?

Hi buddy
I am having the pool of toefl topics of ETS but it is in pdf file
please send me your email so as to I can send you the file
regrading
micheal

Micheal

Can you also send me the essay pool
anhngocckdt@gmail.com

Regards

hiii
please can you send it to me too
here’ my e-mail

sarasmfi@hotmail.com

Hi every one,

I am going to take the toefl ibt test this month .But i dont have any essays and dont know how to prepere for them.Will any body guide me …If any one posses them pliz mail me to

mrphani_jaladi@yahoo.co.in

Phani Jaladi.

Hi guys , this is the link heading to the pdf file
(Small secret : I use advanced search tool in google , so it is kind of easy for me to find it out)

ets.org/Media/Tests/TOEFL/pd … e%3Apdf%22

Just copy and paste in the address bar
Best,
Micheal

Hi,
Thank u for sending the link.As i told that i ma not familier with essays i s quiet useful to me .but i didnt have the explanations for those.how can i overcome these?

julia.seong@gmail.com

I’d appreciate the essay topics too! Thank you so much!

Hi Micheal

Could you also send me your list of TOEFL essay topics too. My email address is jcheong2@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Jo

Hi,
can you sebd ma too please
here is my e-mail:listat38@yahoo.com

May I ask as well? :roll: annakusmider@yahoo.com

Please email me at atifmasood@live.com. I need it.

Hey guys! here you go:-

kazuo.fc2web.com/English/TOEFL-essay.htm
www.kazuo.fc2web.com/English/TOEFL-essay.htm

Can you also send me the essay pool
ms.rasoulian@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing.
Please sent it to me as well.
bugaonz@gmail.com

Please click on the websites I have posted on here.

hello i would like to know if there is anyone would could help me prepare on toefl essay topics.Its one of my greatest nightmare, i was thinking of writing and getting correction from my mistakes.secondly information on how this forum works, because i’m a new member.

could I possibly get the essay pool too??

I desperately need it plz~.

YJ13579523@hotmail.com

You’ll find them in messages #6 and #13 in this thread.

hello everyone,
Please could anyone correct and grade my essay, I’m irvanie from Cameroon, I’m 22 year-old and actually preparing for the the Toefl test.

TOPIC:SHOULD GOVERNMENTS SPEND MORE MONEY ON IMPROVING ROADS AND HIGHWAY OR SHOULD GOVERNMENTS SPEND MORE MONEY ON TRANSPORTATION SUCH AS BUSES,TRAIN.

Raods are important communication tool, so I do believe that governments should spend more money on improving roads and highway for the the following reason:
Firstly it would help to reduce the number of car accidents occuring daily as a result of poor state of roads.For example the number of car accidents occuring and the number of people dying daily in my country are very high, and one of the reason’s is that, most of the roads in my country are very bad. I am a victim of these poor state of roads, last year my parents died as a result of a car accident that occurred one evening on their way back from work.That night, in trying to avoid a hole which was found ahead of them, my father collided another car which was coming in the reverse direction at high speed.This resulted to the death of my parents and also the death of people found in the other car.Today my sister and I,and many other children in the world have become orphan a result of these bad roads.

In addition to that, bad roads do destroy vehicles, so I think by investing more on improving road qualities it would help to improve the lives of the citizens found in that country.These bad roads destroy car as i said earlier and thus mush money is spend frequently to get these cars repaired.I for example bought a car last year, which went bad four months after I brought it, because the road through which I was driving on my way to work had so many holes.
SO i think that the government would gain more in improving their roads qaulity.