I NEED HELP

I NEED HELP WITH MY ENGLISH.I WILL APPRICIATE IT IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME.
THANK YOU

Welcome to the forums, Nikolaos.

To aid readability (and because it’s good etiquette) please could you turn off your caps lock key and use lowercase letters, only using capital letters as necessary following the rules of grammar.

Thanks.

Hi Nikolaos,

Welcome to the forum. What exactly would you like to know?

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: When can you deliver the order to our warehouse?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Nikolaos,
Can you record your voice message once again?

i would like to improve my english,is very important for me.gramar is my first aim,second vocabulary,writing speaking.i would appriciate any help and any advice.thank you.

my friend from nepal i have recorded my voice message again.thanks.

mr. tensen i would like improve my english.is very imrtant for me.gramar is my first aim,second vocabylary,writing speaking.i study every day but i don’t know if i have progress.i don’t know the way and i have not any teacher to teach me how can i do it.thank you.i estimate your help.

I listened to your voice. It is understandable. But, why do you use lowercases in all of your sentences?
Please start your sentence with a capital letter and write I instead of ‘i’. If the sentence questions then end it with a question mark i.e. ’ ? '. If it doesn’t ask questions then end it with a full stop (period). Proper nouns must begin with a capital letter such as Nepal, England, Torsten etc.
Well, I am not a language coach. This little instruction may be of some help to you.
You are most welcome to this Forum. Keep on posting your messages in this Forum. There are lots of language coaches here who will help you in a friendly manner, 24/7.
Wishing you all the best in your studies.

My friend Noren from Nepal you are so right.I know it, but when i write i am in hurry and this is a very big mistake.As well i will follow you advise and i will try write as correct i can.You have written that many teachers in this forum,i believe it,but why no reply?Where are they?I am pleased in having and agrument with you if you would like it.Sorry for my english if i have made mistakes.Thank you.

‘The journey of thousand miles begins with one step.’

• Please don’t write in a hurry.
  • Take your time. Think very carefully before writing.
  • Use ‘I’ instead of ‘i’, no matter where you write.
  • Give spaces where required. Your sentences (…reply?Where are they?I…) are incorrect. It should be …" reply? Where are they? I …)
  • Write ’ English ’ in place of ’ english '.
  • Regarding your complaints, the language coaches are always there to assist you. You need to post your problems and questions.
  • Be patient.

Regards

Dear fried you are right for one more time.I have many problems and very few time to think about those.I would like to inform you 23 of november my profieciency exam it is take place.I am so anxious becauce this exam is very crusial for me and my family.I have so many to study and very little time.Thank you in advance.

Dear friend, you are right for one more time again. I have many problems and very few little time to think about those. I would like to inform you that 23 of November my proficiency exam it is take takes place.I am so anxious because this exam is very crucial for me and my family. I have so many much to study and very little time. Thank you in advance.

Hello Nikolaos,

In his last message, Noren gave you some very useful advice about leaving a space after full stops and commas. If you are sitting a typed exam it would be worthwhile you rehearsing that. You seem to have ignored his advice in your message above. I think that using a web browser with an inbuilt spell-checker would help your writing too.

When you have a specific problem that you wish to ask advice about, please do so. You will find we can be of more help if you are very precise about what you don’t understand, rather than just asking for help in general terms.

1 Like