I need help for preparation in MBA...

Respected sir, my name is sagar.i always wanted to do MBA in one of the top colleges in india or in us.so sir can you help me in wich way should i prepare and what should be my approach.as iam doing my btech 3rd year,please can you explain me in which way i should study and prepare for mba(cat or gmat)

Hello, Sagar

If you want to do MBA from US then you would be take the GMAT. (Graduate Management admission test) which is simply a computer adaptive standardized test.
In GMAT there is three sections the first one Verbal section, second one quantitative section and the final section is Analytical Assessment section.

Visit TestCircle.com to get a preparation course with best of tips and tricks created by a the team of high percentile tutors of TestCircle and here a lot of free practice videos of math and verbal section.

Thanks!

thanks

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Watch The Other Guys Online Free

hello Donna,

Welcome to English-test.net.

how often are these test hold in a year and how can i take these tests

hi,

I think, you have to take a be take the GMAT , it is simply a computer adaptive standardized test and a help you that website here. thanks.

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: Data-Entry

Hello Friends,
I have GMAT Offical 10 , 11, 12 edition E Book .

Drop me a mail at firjal2010@gmail.com . i will send you the E Book