I need 810 TOEIC score!

Hi all ;

I entered TOEIC in Spet to get 725 ( 345 for Reading & 380 for listening ) , then i tried to improve my English language as possible , practise daily to get in October 755 .

By the way , the reading paper was the same in my 2 trials.

I need 810 .

I do not know what is going on there ?
Is the scoring reiable ?

I asked the centre representive to re-score the test ?

Do you think they try to keep the score increase within 35 points as they think .

Regards
Emad

Dear Emad,

The TOEIC score report is very reliable. Why do you need a TOEIC score of 810? You can achieve this level if you are willing to invest some time and energy into this project. What do you think about the idea of improving your English so your TOEIC score will go up?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you know when our new computers will arrive?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Tors:

Actually,I need 810 score to apply for registration as physiotherapist in UK .

Of course I like very much to get the score 810 , so that invest sometime and energy is not a crisis for me .

Reading is my defect ,espicially ,comperhension .

As a matter of fact ,i am not a business worker ,so that i need to develop my vocublary ability /competence to address well that exam .

Regards
Emad

Hi emad,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I’m quite surprised to learn that you have to take the TOEIC in order to register as a physiotherapist in the UK. Which authority or organization is requiring that TOEIC score?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Have you ever been to Malaysia?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Tors :
hpc-uk.org/apply/international/requirements/

Here you are up the link .

By the way , experience could not be put in plural form as you did above .

Regrads
Emad

Hi Emad,

Many thanks for that interesting link. It’s good to see that UK authorities and organizations are starting to use the TOEIC to measure the English language proficiency of non-native speakers.
As for the word experiences - what exactly makes you think you can use it only in its singular form? You might want to do a Google search for “share your experiences” or “exchange experiences” (put the phrase into quotation marks to see all the webpages that contain this exact phrase.)
Maybe, you are referring to the word expertise?

Regarding GlobalVisas, this is a commerical company that provides visa services to UK immigrants.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Are you going to the national conference this year?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Everybody!!

i have a question to anyone who took test recently…

One of my friends has just taken TOEIC and he is remembering some question…i am just wondering if each month has the SAME Question in the test…

For instance…is THERE ANYONE remembering this sentence in her or his TOEIC TEST being taken this month???

*****Children under the age of ten cannot get on this ride for the sake of them unless accompanied by a parent or a guardian. *****

Hi Babylon,

Remembering sentences that occur in a TOEIC test might be a good exercise to improve your English and memorize certain grammar structures. However, every single TOEIC test session is unique, that means once a test question has been used in a test it won’t occur inother test again.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How long should I book the hotel?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi The Guest & Bab :

I mean my test paper was the same , the same reading comprehension passages ,questions ,exactly the same paper testing .

I belive the TOEIC Authority think that every candidate will be within the 35 points score , so that i doubt they scored me from 725 to 755 , this was my question .

Regards
Emad

Hi ;

I took it in Egypt .

If you have online links for TOEIC practice , please provide me with .

Thanks
Emad