"I know that there have been some complaints about the office supplies' new location. I heard that there have been memos going around about this and different factions forming for and against the move. Let's not make a federal ..... out of this, people. It is where it is; deal with it and get over it," Shirley told the staff.

"I know that there have been some complaints about the office supplies' new location. I heard that there have been memos going around about this and different factions forming for and against the move. Let's not make a federal ..... out of this, people. It is where it is; deal with it and get over it," Shirley told the staff. (*) case (*) jury (*) prosecutor (*) witness

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/14379,i-know-that-there-have-been-some-complaints-about-the-office-supplies-new-location-i-heard-that-there-have-been-memos-going-around-about-this-and-different-factions-forming-for-and-against-the-move-lets-not-make-a-federal-___-out-of-this-people-it-is-where-it-is-deal-with-it-and-get-over-it-shirley-told-the-staff/