"I know that housing market looks great for sellers right now but my gut ..... tells me that the market is going to change soon. Sellers have been receiving artificially high prices for their houses for too long. I wouldn't recommend investing in housing right now," the financial analyst told Mr. Whitaker.

"I know that housing market looks great for sellers right now but my gut ..... tells me that the market is going to change soon. Sellers have been receiving artificially high prices for their houses for too long. I wouldn't recommend investing in housing right now," the financial analyst told Mr. Whitaker. (*) churning (*) speaking (*) feeling (*) silence

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/13950,i-know-that-housing-market-looks-great-for-sellers-right-now-but-my-gut-___-tells-me-that-the-market-is-going-to-change-soon-sellers-have-been-receiving-artificially-high-prices-for-their-houses-for-too-long-i-wouldnt-recommend-investing-in-housing-right-now-the-financial-analyst-told-mr-whitaker/