I know of only one duty, and that is to love.

Dear Bez,

Please delete me this last posts. I am very sorry that but its writing took me a half an hour but to send it has taken me one hour and when I became impatient I clicked to send again, and it went through twice. I tried to delete it took me more half an hour, but I am unable to delete it. There is some problem to send letters.

Many thanks in advance:
Kati

P.s: I am sitting here and this short letter don’t want to go through.

Sorry for the grammar mistake. yout

P.s: I am sitting here and this short letter [b]don’t want/b to go through. = I am sitting here and this short letter doesn’t want to go through. When they go through after it appears:
502 Bad Gateway

Best regards: Kati

Now appeared: not 502 but 504 Gateway Time-out

Hello everybody in the forum specially WOMEN!
I congratulate the WOMEN’s day to all mothers and sisters all over the world.
I hope you enjoy it!!!
Thanks.
Asif

Dear Asif,

Your greeting made my day as I am a woman , you congratulated me also.
Many thanks!

I tried to call you on Skype, but you were closed. How are you?

Bye:

Kati

thank you so much dear Kati!
I am doing fine.
how about the next suday session. what is the subject?
see you soon!

I am doing fine.
see you soon!

I am doing fine.
see you soon!

I am doing fine.
how about the next sunday session. what is the subject?
see you soon!

uello Ali,

My connection with the server of ETN isn’t good. You see that your letter came through 3 times. My letter of yesterday went through twice. When I tried to read out my letters it stopped in the middle of recording and he wrote to me 504 Gateway Time-out and my record hadn’t been finished. Today I received a pm that she couldn’t send to me her pm because thei ETN’s server didn’ send over. I don’t know that it is only with me or with the others.

I don’t know whether you will receive this letter.

I don’t want to participate in Skype session because it is very difficult for me to talk to several people.

But if I see your Skype opened I could call you or if you see my Skype opened you will call me.

Bye:
Kati

Hi Kati,

The gateway problems are affecting everyone.

Hello Bez,

Many thanks, I was uncertain because there were threads where the letters could go through without the problem, that’s why I thought that for example it was affecting the thread what I mentioned last time.

Again, many thanks:
Regards:
Kati

Quote by Winston S. Churchill: Articles - The Quotations Page

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.” -beautiful and very true.

Dear Bez,

See them ! I am frightened to open the next ones because I feel that I will find again spam. This is the first, now I will open the others.

Many thanks:
Kati

Dear Bez,

I finished to write you my letters, and I ve just received a new one. They are working now.

Regards:
Kati

Hi kati,

How are you my best friend. I searched you in the forum to bump against each other again. but this time in-deliberately. Since few days, I have obtained the same wrong message ( 504 Gateway Time-out) and I sent a letter to the technical team of the site. they replied me soon and asked me about some details of the problem. they solved the problem rapidly. they are very excellent. you can do so (the same). please do not forget to see the spam also, because they send me a message on the spam but I did not see it except later.

Regards

callus ( calluses plural ) A callus is an unwanted area of thick skin, usually on the palms of your hands or the soles of your feet, which has been caused by something rubbing against

My walking framer made calluses on my palm from continual pressure.
Which can make a callus on a heart? On sb’s feelings? An injury? A continual disdain/disregard?
callus
n pl , luses
1 (Also called) callosity an area of skin that is hard or thick, esp. on the palm of the hand or sole of the foot, as from continual friction or pressure
2 an area of bony tissue formed during the healing of a fractured bone
3 (Botany)
a a mass of hard protective tissue produced in woody plants at the site of an injury
b an accumulation of callose in the sieve tubes
Callose= crusty callus

insensibility can be callosity and other synonims:
anaesthesia
[UK: ˌænəsˈθiːziə] [US: ˌænəsˈθiːʒə]
anesthesia
[UK: ˌænəsˈθiːʒə] [US: ˌænəsˈθiːʒə]
apathy
[UK: ˈæpəθi] [US: ˈæpəθi]
blind spot
[UK: blaɪnd spɒt] [US: ˈblaɪnd ˈspɑːt]
bluntness
[UK: ˈblʌntnəs] [US: ˈbləntnəs]
brutality
[UK: bruːˈtælɪti] [US: bruːˈtæləti]
brutishness
[UK: ˈbruːtɪʃ] [US: ˈbruːtɪʃ]
callosity
[UK: kæˈlɒsɪti] [US: kæˈlɒsɪti]
callousness
[UK: ˈkæləsnəs] [US: ˈkæləsnəs]
cold-bloodedness
[UK: kəʊld] [US: koʊld]
dispassion
impassibility
impassiveness
[UK: ɪmˈpæsɪvnəs] [US: ɪmˈpæsɪvnəs]
impassivity
[UK: ˌɪmpæˈsɪvɪti] [US: ˌɪmpæˈsɪvɪti]
insensibility
[UK: ɪnˌsensəˈbɪlɪti] [US: ɪnˌsensəˈbɪlɪti]
insensitiveness
insensitivity
[UK: ɪnˌsensəˈtɪvɪti] [US: ˌɪnˌsensəˈtɪvəti]
insusceptibility
senselessness
[UK: ˈsenslɪsnəs] [US: ˈsenslɪsnəs]
stoniness
stupor
[UK: ˈstjuːpə] [US: ˈstuːpər]

“True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.”

Hi Kati

How are you my friend. I send you my yearnings. What (a) beautiful and very effective words you wrote ! (“True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.” I miss you really, but you (are) (live) in my heart. Always, I see you infront of me. You are a very good , nice friend. I’m happy that you are ok. I’m looking forward to hear from you.

Sciencerly yours

Mona Ramzi

My dear friend Rmzi

It is very interesting that I don’t believe that the virtually friendship exists. There are pen-friends who seem to be very sincere, and they disappear without telling you the reason. Dear Rmzi I know that we are thinking of life on the same wavelength. It is very good that we understand each other from half-words.

Love:
Kati

Hi kati,

Although I’m a pen-friend, but I’m a real friend. I’m sure. believe me Kati. Nowadays, my favourite hobby is studying English vocabulary. I enjoy that very much. It seems that you have the same hobby. I think that, we are real friends. If nothing terrible will happen as usual (because of that, life is full of terrible events), this year will be the year of English. Kati, you have something unique. You know what! it is your golden heart .

Hugs