I just bought new ..... last week in anticipation of my trip. I got a new suit case, a new carry-on bag, and a backpack in the set

I just bought new ..... last week in anticipation of my trip. I got a new suit case, a new carry-on bag, and a backpack in the set. (*) lumber (*) storage (*) carriage (*) luggage

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/19353,i-just-bought-new-___-last-week-in-anticipation-of-my-trip-i-got-a-new-suit-case-a-new-carry-on-bag-and-a-backpack-in-the-set/
2 Likes
  • I just bought new luggage last week in anticipation of my trip. I got a new suit case, a new carry-on bag, and a backpack in the set.

• Lumber (verb) moving slowly and akwardly - Lumber (noun) wood prepared for building. Lumber mill: a facility where logs (thick pieces of tree or branches) are cut into lumber.

• Storage: when things are in storage, they’re kept in a safe place when they’re not needed.

• Carriage: a vehicle usually pulled by horses in the past./ also a railway carriage/ coach or car, a separate part of a train for passengers.

2 Likes