I have wrote motivation lettler to study master degree in China..I willl send it

Dear Name of Contact/ To whom it may concern

My name is Shukur Mukhtarov, and I am a citizen of Azerbaijan currently working at Baku International Airport in Baku. I have graduated from the National Aviation Academy in Azerbaijan in 2010, and hold a Master’s Degree in Economics and Law.

I am writing to apply for the Master’s Degree Program in Economics starting in 2014, in which I am enormously interested.
The five year undergraduate program in Economics and Law formed the basis of my perseverance towards achieving an in-depth knowledge in the field of economics. Economics subject always attracted me. There several arguments to support my choice. You will learn more about the impact decisions have on the firm, industry, and national level. You will learn more about the impact of international trade, both good and bad. You will discover the effect government policies have on the economy and on employment; again both good and bad. It will help you make more informed decisions as both a consumer and as a voter. Furthermore, I personally believe that having a more economically literate set of bureaucrats, politicians, and journalists would be great for society - so long as they always keep an open mind about what they’ve been exposed to. Economics, when done properly, shouldn’t so much tell people what to think, rather it should give them tools about how to think of things more clearly and realizing the assumptions they may be making. As a part of my degree course I studied various subjects relating to diverse aspects of economics. You learn a lot of skills and knowledge that you can apply to other jobs or to your personal life. Learning about interest rates, exchange rates, economic indicators and equity markets can help you make better decisions about investing and obtaining mortgages. Studying economics developed myself both analytical thinking and academic insights in addition to promoting the ability to apply economic theory to a wide range of economic phenomena. It qualified me to understand the connection between micro- and macroeconomic questions as well as to see the causality between such questions. Our group in academy is trained to analyze, organize and effectively communicate the analysis of economic issues and problems.

Regarding to my academic performance at the university, I can honestly say that I am one of the most active students compared to others. Besides the academy academics I was actively involved in the extra-curricular activities. I have attended many extra lectures of visiting professors and other optimal seminars arranged by university or other institutional organizations. The driving force behind all this was my aim to develop all the facets of my personality. In this process I could not achieve the grades I wanted to, in the first and second year. But soon I garnered the skill of judicious allocation of time and energy. I do not feel that the marks I scored are the sole indicators of my understanding of the subject. A cogent reason to augment my belief is the final year of my studies, where with strong focus and hard work, I excelled in my graduation with distinction. Considering my excellent record, my academy offered me for a job as a lecturer.

I am confident that overall opportunity to study in Chin will broaden my horizons and give me an opportunity to gain world class education and help me become an excellent world citizen. China’s rapid economic growth and diverse technological advancements are internationally recognised and are the main reasons for people to study in China. On top of that, education standards and the global ranking of Chinese universities are great reasons for choosing China as the base for my continuing education. I have a friend studying in China and he is full of admiration for China and its universities, which is very encouraging. All these reasons put together make China an ideal place for me to do my Masters degree. In conclusion, I see in studying master degree in economics a great opportunity to improve myself and get convenient education for my future career in economics issues.

Thank you very much for your attention.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Shukur Mukhtarov.