I am practicing my toefl test myself, can anybody help me to correct my assay?

Agree or disagree,“It is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new country because of the loss of old friends.”

In today’s society, more and more people have the chance to move to another city or country instead of staying in the same place for all their life. It is harder for people to keep old friendship due to the distance, and some people may think it is not a good thing because of the loss of old friends. In my own opinion, their false believe is ridiculous and unreasonable, and I disagree with this statement thoroughly. Several reasons of mine are presented as follows.
First, the distance does no serious harm to our sincere friendship in a modern society. The advantage in the internet, such as the software called Skype, makes it possible to communicate with others faraway instantly, and you can keep in touch with old friends on Facebook too. Admittedly, there are some negative impacts for our old friendship, and it is impossible to shake hand or give a hug to old friends on the internet. However, modern transportation like airplane or train can help people go from one place to another in few hours. In this case, we can meet our old friends whenever we miss them, and we won’t lose their friendship.
Second, moving to a new place give us a chance to make new friends. It is true that go to a new place we are not familiar with may make us feel uneasy, but it will be a perfect time to make new friends. Don’t forget, our new friendship today will become our old friendship tomorrow. As an old proverb says, “make new friends and keep it old, one is silver and the other gold.” If you don’t move to new place, it is not easy for you to earn new friendship.
Finally, moving to new place means we are exposed to different culture. It helps to find out which place is most suitable for us. Living in a new place will broaden our horizon and learn different languages. The advantage of it overweighs the risk of losing old friends.
After all the reasons above are discussed, we can safely come to the conclusion that moving to other place far away does no harm to our old friendship. If you have the chance to move to another city or country next, I hope my article will be helpful for you.

TOEFL listening discussions: What problem does the student have?

In today’s society, more and more people have the chance to move to another city or country instead of staying in [color=red]AT the same place for all their life. It is harder for people to keep old friendship[color=red]S due to the distance, and some people may think it is not a good thing because of the loss of old friends. In my own opinion, their false believe is ridiculous and unreasonable, and I disagree with this statement thoroughly. Several reasons of mine are presented as follows.

FirstLY, the distance does no[color=red]T serious harm [color=red]SERIOUSLY to our sincere friendship in a modern society. The advantage[color=red]S in [color=red]OF the internet, such as the software called Skype, makes it possible to communicate with others far away instantly, and you can keep in touch with old friends on Facebook too. Admittedly, there are some negative impacts for [color=red]ON our old friendship[color=red]S, and[color=red]AS it is impossible to shake hand or give a hug to old friends on the internet. However, modern transportation like airplaneS or trainS can help people go from one place to another in few hours. In this case, we can meet our old friends whenever we miss them, and we won’t lose their friendship.

Second[color=red]LY, moving to a new place give[color=red]S us a chance to make new friends. It is true that go[color=red]ING to a new place we are not familiar with may make us feel uneasy, but it will be a perfect time to make new friends. Don’t forget, our new friendship[color=red]S today will become our old friendship[color=red]S tomorrow. As an old proverb says, “make new friends and keep it old, one is silver and the other gold.” If you don’t move to new place, it is not easy for you to earn new friendshipS.

Finally, moving to [color=red]A new place means [color=red]THAT we are exposed to [color=red]A different culture. It helps to find out which place is most suitable for us. Living in a new place will broaden our horizonS and will learn [color=red]US different languages. The advantage of it overweighs the risk of losing old friends.
After all the [color=red]above reasons above are discussed, we can safely come to the conclusion that moving to [color=red]AN other place far away does no[color=red]T harm to our old friendship[color=red]S. If you have the chance to move to another city or country next, I hope my article will [color=red]TO be helpful for you.

Thanks a lot!