I am here to inquire about the possibility to start a food.

1. I am here to explore the possibility to start a food vending business in the foodcourt.
  2. I am here to inquire about the possibility to start a food business in this school.
  3. I am here to inquire about the availability of space/stall for rent at the foodcourt.
  4. I am calling to inquire about the advertisement regarding the available stall for rent at the foodcourt.
  5. What is the minimum/maximum length of lease agreement?

Are the above sentences correct?

1. I am here to explore the possibility of starting a food vending business in the food court.
    Natural version: I would like to find out about opening a business in the food court.
  2. I am here to inquire about the possibility of starting a food business at this school.
    Natural version: I would like to inquire about the possibility of running a food business at this school.
  3. I am here to inquire about the availability of space/ a stall for rent at the food court.
    Natural version: I want to find out whether space/a stall is available for rent at the food court.
  4. I am calling to inquire about the advertisement regarding the available stall for rent at the food court.
    Natural version: I am calling about the advertisement for the food court stall which is available for rent.
  5. What is the minimum/maximum length of the lease agreement?