I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...

hi guys nd first of all thanks to all d moderators…sir i’m sagar doing my btech 2nd yera ece group… rite nw my percentage is about 56%… i always wanted to do a MBA program in one of the top universities in usa… so wt should i do nd how should i approach nd wt test do i have to take for te seat in mba in top foreign university

HEY GUYS ME SAGAR DOING MY BETCH 2ND YEAR ECE GROUP…WT I WANT FROM U IS THT I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO MBA PROGRAM IN ONE OF THE TOP UNIVERSITY,…IN USA…SO FOR THIS WT SHOULD BE MY APPROACH AND WT SHLD I TAKE AS A PREP GUIDE TO GET INTO TIS… TO SAY IT I FRANK WT EXAM I NEED TO TAKE ALSO I DONNO SO U GUYS WHO R MY SENIORS I BELIEVE U VIL LYKE TO HELP ME… PLZ HELP MEEE…1)FIRST OF ALL WT XAMS HLD I BE TAKEN
2)HOW MUCH %AGE SHLD I GET IN BTECH TO GET A GOOD COOLEGE IN USA
3)DOES GRE ACCEPTS THE MBA

First of all I’d suggest that you have a look around in the forum.

There you’ll see how proper English is used to communicate.

For Heaven’s sake, stop shouting.

Use proper words.

‘U’ and ‘r’ are letters not words. So if you want to say ‘you’ or ‘are’, you should write it that way.

‘PLZ’ does in no way mean please, it’s German, short for the word ‘Postleitzahl’.

So if you mean ‘please’ then you should write ‘please’.

Also a word like ‘xam’ is not known in the English language. If you mean ‘exam’ you should write ‘exam’.

Have a look around in the forum, take an example from those who write correct English.

With the rubbish you have written so far you don’t get near a good college.

sorry if i have spoken very bad language sir. can u please explain me what i should do in order to improve my language and to get a seat in MBA college by cat exam.and sir by the way i was new to this site that is why i dont know how to communicate.as iam doing my btech 2nd year what shold my approach should be to get a seat.please let me know.and also let me know what type of preparation should i take.thanking you very much for correcting my language and shouting at me in a good manner so that i can improve my communication skills.sir i beleive you that you are going to help me.

Buy the Official GMAT Book! That’s the first step.