How to use this forum?

hello Mabel I think you very brave to write essay in english language.

Goodevening Torsten ,
I am really appreciated your concern and your quick replay . I was verey happy when I read your laste e-mail to me . at that moment I realized how much you care about me and about my news thank you.
I will follow your instruction and I started my first grammer lesson today and I also finished 3 test day, but my qustion now is that enough for me now? and I have another problem with the vocabulary I am always memories 20 words every day but when I examine my self at next day i am just remember 10.I do not know how to solve this problem i need your help in that.
thanks for every thing ā€¦
Nermeen

Hi Torsten

I am krishna, i am new member for this forum, i am trying to study english here so would you like to help and suggest me, how to make much better. ā€¦ thanks .

Hi Torsten,my name is Edwin Canedo and iā€™m from Philippines thats why my nationality is filipino.iā€™m 38 years old,married with only one child.at present,iā€™m working here in democratic republic of congo central africa as a mercedes-benz automotive technician.thank you for accepting me as a member of this forum,thank you to this site and to the rest of the team

Hi
How are you? thanks a lot for your useful site.I know the only way for learning english is practice and practice. but I canā€™t fined the correct direction. so I need your advice.
All the best
Ali

Hi, Zuo itā€™s really nice to read your introducing. Actually, I have a problem with IELTS too just like you and also TOEFL. I donā€™t know what I should have to get my postgraduate scholarship whether IELTS and TOEFL? because both of my score are suck. and itā€™s such really a big headache ! So,ā€¦I join here I hope it will help me to increase my score whether IELTS and TOEFL.

by the way I love your quote ā€œVictory wonā€™t come to our unless we go to itā€ Nice!
:slight_smile:

Hello guysā€¦

My name is Ninda, and I from Indonesia. itā€™s a big pleasure to join you here. I am a teacher and since I graduated from my collage I try to pursue postgraduate scholarship and you know what is my problem?? yes, thatā€™s right! IELST or TOEFL score. its really tiring!
especially when I got a good score in practicing but not in the real exam. I also took course, TOEFL preparation but it didnā€™t work. I almost hopeless till I strayed here. I hope it will be my last home to dig more and more lesson and to increase my score.

and for Zuo thanks for your quote! itā€™s really give me more strength and I have quote too I hope it can power you to learn more and more ā€œWhere is Will, There is wayā€ please correct me if I have any mistake in my writing.

Nice to be part of you guys :slight_smile: wish you luck!!

hi torsten
my name is osama basseet.I am from syria.I want to improve my english.I read your lessones always.what your advice to improve my speaking
thank you

i everyone, I am Chinese student, I think we can study English together everymoment. heheh what do you think?

Hello everyone, Iā€™m Melisa from Indonesia. Iā€™m good at writing and reading skill, especially at grammar. But unfortunately, Iā€™m not really good at listening and speaking skill. I canā€™t easily understand what native speakers say or talk, and also canā€™t speak English automatically without thinking. I hope someone can help me. Thanks before :slight_smile:

haiii

Hi :slight_smile:

Hello dear Torsten!

My name is Shyla and I am from Iran. I am a new member on this site and I wanted to appreciate of you for to helping us. And I also try to do my best for to improve my English, of course with your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Shyla

Hello:

Iā€™m Claudia. Iā€™m a new member in this forum and course!!! Iā€™m from Chile.

Hello toresten,
subject: please help me
First of all ,about me, I am Gauri. I come from India. I wish to learn this language from many years. I read english books. I always watch English movies. I can unerstand it, but I canā€™t speak it even though I wish to I canā€™t communicate properly!
I think you would understand my problem!

Sir, I m new userā€¦I got your Email But I did not recevie your exerciseā€¦
Please guide me!
Hope you will understand whatever I have written! Waiting for your Reply!
Thank You!
Yours sincerely,
gauri

hi everybody am Adam , Iā€™m a new member in this forum. I would like to improve my English and get a lot of communication skills and speak properly. In fact i have completed English course in India. It was three months , but it wasnā€™t more useful to me because as we know how the india accent is. Second why they arenā€™t have good ways to teach. am so regret about these three months which spent them studying in india aw well as i want to study aeronautical engineering so i must have good English to study this major and ill join the college soon , so i wish if anybody has any good ideas or suggestions about how to learn the English language fast please give it to me. please help me friends am looking forward to see your responses.

Suggestion for immediate improvement of written English:
Use capital letters where appropriate.

Hello, I am real pleasure to be here, and hoping I can learn more, not only just for exam but for being a well known personā€¦I hope I can find the problem in my English, speaking and writing! Fighting!