how to use Record voice message

Hello everyone!
There is problem when I push red button “record”, end you can see that in the message. Is anybody can show me the way?
Zerade

Hello everyone!
There is problem when I push red button “record”, end you can see that in the message. Is anybody can show me the way?
Zerade

Hi! This is my first voice recording.First of all thank you for sending messages and english -test is very useful site to learn and improve english.I would like to spent more time but twenty four hours a day not enough for me. In respond to your essay about selection and election I would like to say that “We do election from selection and often we make mistake because we cannot predict how the selection will works.”
Thanks again for your help to improve english.
Daiga.

Hi! This is my first voice recording.First of all thank you for sending messages and english -test is very useful site to learn and improve english.I would like to spent more time but twenty four hours a day not enough for me. In respond to your essay about selection and election I would like to say that “We do election from selection and often we make mistake because we cannot predict how the selection will works.”
Thanks again for your help to improve english.
Daiga.

Hi,

I am happy to note that 24 hours a day will not enough to learn English through ETN,
that is correct, but you can make it your own clock time it will lead you as much as
you want time for improving your English. The world clock has made 24 hours a day,
but we can make it our own way. Be cheerful and engage your whole time for the same.

Wish you Good Luck!!!

Thank you

S.Shanthi