How to solve a problem?

Good afternoon! Could you check my essay, please?Thank you very much in advance.

What is your approach to problem-solving, and how does it work for you? Use specific details to support your response.

Our life is full of problems and sometimes I think how it would be better and easier without them. But according to my experience, solving problems makes our character stronger and teaches us to find the solutions in the critical situations more quickly. These qualities are extremely important to be successful in the modern society. So it is worth learning how to solve problems.
In my opinion, the first step to do is to define the problem. Sometimes you have to choose one among a lot of them. An ability to see important among less important things is necessary because time works against you and you cannot spend it in vain.
Now having the problem, we must understand its reason. For instance, you want to go the party but you can not. Why can not you? What is the reason? There may be plenty of them: no time, a lot of work to do, people at the party whom you do not like. So only knowing the reason we can solve the problem.
The last step is finding the solution. It is the most difficult step because there may be a lot of troubles. Let’s say that the reason why you can’t go to the party is the presence there your ex-boyfriend whom you do not want to see. The first solution is try to ignore him and have fun at the party but it can be very difficult for you from the psychological point of view. Another way to do is to skip the party but in this case you risk to offend your friends who are waiting for you there. So choice in problem-solving is the main factor. It is important not to go crazy with making decision because being calm and concentrated on the problem is one of the essential components of the strategy.
So step by step the problem can be solved and problem by problem your character will become stronger.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why are these young men in conversation?

Good afternoon! Could you check my essay, please?Thank you very much in advance.

What is your approach to problem-solving, and how does it work for you? Use specific details to support your response.

Our life is full of problems and sometimes I think how it would be better and easier without them. But according to my experience, solving problems makes our character stronger and teaches us to find the solutions in critical situations more quickly. These qualities are extremely important to be successful in modern society. So it is worth learning how to solve problems.
In my opinion, the first step to do is to define the problem. Sometimes you have to choose one among a lot. An ability to see important among less important things is necessary because time works against you and you cannot spend it in vain.
Now having the problem, we must understand its cause. For instance, you want to go to the party but you cannot. Why not? What is the reason? There may be plenty of them: no time, a lot of work to do, people at the party whom you do not like. So only knowing the reason we can solve the problem.
The last step is finding the solution. It is the most difficult step because there may be a lot of troubles. Let’s say that the reason why you can’t go to the party is the presence there your ex-boyfriend whom you do not want to see. The first solution is go to the party and try to ignore him and have fun at the party. But it can be very difficult for you from the psychological point of view. Another way to do is to skip the party, but in this case you risk offending your friends who are waiting for you there. So choice in problem-solving is the main factor. It is important not to go crazy with making decision because being calm and concentrated on the problem is one of the essential components of the strategy.
So, step by step the problem can be solved, and problem by problem your character will become stronger.

Some slight alterations made, but the real work is without fault.

Kitos. 10/10

Thank you, Kitos, you can not imagine how you help me!

It is not easy to help someone who is already good. :-))

There are still a lot of things to learn. But you make me feel more confident in myself and it is very important at the exam.Thank you!