How to react if the teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect

Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect. In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do? 1. Interrupt and correct the mistake right away; 2. Wait until the class or meeting is over and the people are gone, and then talk to the teacher or meeting leader; 3. Say nothing.
Please help me improve the writing, thank you.

People always choose to stay silent when they discover someone in higher place makes mistakes. However, this action doesn’t bring better feeling to yourself, nor delighted outcomes to the group. In my opinion, i prefer interrupting and correcting the mistake right away because the value of the correctness is important and doing things for that purpose is a good deed.

Correcting the wrong things in no time lowers the possibility of mistaken information transmitting to many people. The speed of information spreading is fast nowadays due to social media. People are able to be informed anything in few seconds after it occurs. Therefore, among tons of things is full of incorrect information. In order to stop the circulation, it’s necessary to correct the wrong parts right away.

Besides, pointing out the faults can reduce the situation of misunderstanding and makes the following discussion or meeting go well. The discussion process is based on continuous logic thinking. Incorrect information will lead to another outcome and extra time is needed to take the whole process to the supposed path. To avoid the unwanted circumstance, pinning out the mistake as soon as possible is pretty important and necessary.

All things considered, correcting the faults right away is vital to the society. For the characteristic of information spreading, it’s wisely to cease the wrong things to circulate right after discovering. Also, interrupting and correcting the mistakes makes the people stay on the right path of discussion and achieve the purpose of the meeting on schedule.

2 Likes

Hi T112a4, I enjoyed your essay. I think you have addressed the prompt well and your essay is organized effectively. Although your reasons were valid and convincing, you do have quite a few odd sounding sentences, some of which were unclear to me.
Here are some specific comments:

2 Likes