How to post a new topic?

Hi All,

Can we just post a topic and discuss our views on it ? Let me know if this works fine or suggest me what would the best approach?

Thanks in advance !

Nj

Hi Nj,

Of course you can post topics here – that’s what our forum is for. It’s great to have you on board. Where are you from what do you want to talk about?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Did you remember to call Ms. Epstein?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I would like to talk about anything and everything to improve my writing English. I am from India, working in US.

So why did you decide to work in the US and what do you do?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: You don’t mind if I eat while we talk, do you?[YSaerTTEW443543]

The reasons why I decided to work in US: Exposure and Financial Stability. I work on some of the latest technological advancements in IT world. Currently, I am helping the clients in implementing the business problems on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). I am fine in communicating my ideas to the clients in simple English but looking for making it to the next level. I guess this would suffice and answer your question.

Yes it does. Are there any particular topics you would like to discuss?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How did you get to work today?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Not really ! I just wish to write in English like professionals because at times this puts me in a bad situation. Let me know you suggestions on it

Well, before I give you my suggestions I’d like to hear what you have done so far to achieve your goal?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Have you ever been scuba diving?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I really haven’t started anything yet. Apart from reading technical articles and Business Week, I have not done much.

hi friends. i’m the new members in here, i couldn’t find the button to post my Toefl essay. can anyone show me that? pls, thanks you.