How to improve your memory?

Why should you not allow other thoughts to enter your mind when you are trying to memorize something and how to improve your memory.
Please tell me.
Thank you :oops:

Hi,

Interesting question(s), could you please tell me where you read or heard that you shouldn’t allow other thoughts when trying to memorize something? How exactly do you define other thoughts?
As for improving your memory - it’s similar to training your body: You have to exercise on a regular basis.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A job candidate calls a company to speak to the HR manager[YSaerTTEW443543]

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Oh,thank you very much.I think I know why I shouldn’t allow other thoughts when trying to memorize something.In future,I’ll have to exercise on a regular basis.I have another question.My English is not well because I think grammer is very difficult.When I read the English books,I was very sad.Can you tell me how to learn the grammer? :smiley: :smiley:

Yes I can:
english-test.net/articles/index.html[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A conversation at a store checkout[YSaerTTEW443543]

Interesting question(s), could you please tell me where you read or heard that you shouldn’t allow other thoughts when trying to memorize something? How exactly do you define other thoughts?
As for improving your memory - it’s similar to training your body: You have to exercise on a regular basis.
[/quote]

Hi,
in my city were I live is a school “Szkola Pamieci Wojakowskich” i was trying to find some english page about this but it is’t anywere.
you my try strait from google it is in Polish what they do they just make some simlpy exercises for brain kids love it because you my easy gain some self confidence when you manage for example repeat 50 words one by one
just after one hearing.
They are the courses for adulds , pretty cheap and something like two three times a week for about one month , I mean I have tried and it was a lot of fun (not completed)
Mr Wojakowski was a teacher he was working with his daugthers trying prepar them for some exams and so they started
I haven’t even finish this course but they were exactly just training the brain.
regards
Jan

here is the link
spwmemoryschool.com/
it looks they are developing pretty fast
regards
Jan

it’s hard to stay focused in today’s society with so many distractions at hand - but try to “clean up” your area by keeping the radio off, no televison set, nothing that can add noise and possibly pull your attention away.

good luck!

Try this website School of Phenomenal Memory – Pmemory.com Tons of info about memorization techniques, photographic memory and etc. I believe that’s the only way to dramatically improve your memory.