How the grammarian feels!

Other day famous grammarian Mr.Michael Swan has commented on my site or blog, I can’t refrain from citing his teaching method that may help many others:
Michael says:

or please see here his presence:7th September,2012.

quazisstepinenglishgrammar.wordp … h-grammar/

or directly:

teachingenglish.org.uk/blogs … -grammar-0

This looks like more skulduggery and deceit from Min, I’m afraid.
I believe he’s created a user himself, named him ‘Michael’ and copied and pasted a chunk of text.
In fact, looking at the usernames in that column, I wonder exactly how far Min’s shenanigans spread. It looks as if most of it is part of his own little fantasy.

What about it?
teachingenglish.org.uk/blogs … -grammar-0

Is the BBC ------? I am afraid of your childish mentality! wow!

This link in your last message above is a BBC link, not a link to your site. It has nothing to do with your site.

I am speaking about the so called post on your Blog.

I am concerned about your crooked ways. You are trying to make money by deceiving innocent people… and trying to use this site to spread your nonsense.

I am not surprised about your comments as how do we expect much better comments from such a pedagogue teacher? How poor mentality you have sticking on the international forum, shame! Omit.

Your comment certainly indicates your lacking of better education, if you have any prestige,please avoid me in future, enough is enough.

Michael Swan will never ever get even close to Quazi English’s blog as is the case with any bright minded person.

As for Quazi, the master himself, he clearly needs mental counselling and assistance. The problem is that he himself doesn’t understand this.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you want juice or milk?[YSaerTTEW443543]

torsten wrote:

What does it mean? Am I make this? How poor chap you are!
[/quote]

Good question.

It’s interesting that you advise me to stay away from you if I have prestige. That’s probably the first honest comment you’ve made in this thread, albeit accidentally.

I’m also gladdened that you are unsurprised by my comments. It indicates that you recognise the truth in them.

Incidentally, what does ‘omit’ mean in gobbledegook? From the context of your post, it’s clear that it obviously doesn’t carry the same meaning as it does in English.

Quazi doesn’t recognize anything. He is mentally disturbed.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How much do those headphones cost?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Torsten! very old tricks!

How poor intellectuality you have! Though I am not surprised as a shopkeeper shouldn’t be reflected much light than you have done. It’s a simple case.

I never thought I am a competitor’s of anybody, but this is happening, o’ God! Because of jealousy?

Benignly, torsten pls comment here as a great man you are!

quazisstepinenglishgrammar.wordp … h-grammar/

Competitor? I like that joke :wink: You have a great sense of humor, Quaz.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How come I wasn’t told about the plan?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Sorry! Nobody’s mannerism was up to the teachers’ type. I feel sorry about Torsten’s
behave here as this site is not supersede the BBC site as well as many others yet as Quazi stated.

You Torsten should go back(request others too!) to the Mr. Swan’s comments over there(Quazi’s site) where he cited several web sites address that I just browsed now,all are good for the teachers that Quazi wanted to cite you only, but your reaction is unbelievable for me that tells me, are the teachers like that?

Mr Swan has not commented on Quasi’s site. Quasi has copied and pasted them there himself.
Quasi is a charlatan who is only interested in making money under false pretences. (He pretends he can speak excellent English and tries to charge other people for his services).
It is only fair that his lies should be exposed.

I hope you haven’t given him any money, Ahmedlyton. I’m afraid that any work he does for you will not be written in standard English.

How do you make so sure in that? He hasn’t claimed it in his site and asked whether he was Swan.

Is this not better ask Mr. Swan himself? Today you can check anything by internet. or it could be spam in his site as well. Actually whenever you insult other it goes yourself as well, when this site makes you authority.

You can overlook him that is enough. Your site is not only one todays English site, everybody has the right to quit from anywhere if he feels to affect here fornothing.

Last of all, I read his several writings that are not so bad as you say-matter is he disturbed you by anymeans! Nobody is perfect, you sometimes made wrong in English as well, where I do more than you-----that is all.

Oh, come of it Minquaziahmedlyton.
You aren’t fooling anyone with your underhand tricks.
There’s no point in pretending to be someone else who speaks gobbledegook too.

Hmmm, Quazi is also dabbling in forum trolling. Seems he’s got a split personality. Freud would have a field day with him ;-).[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Don’t we have to sign in at the front desk?[YSaerTTEW443543]

He’s a regular Jekyll and Hyde.
I wonder if any of the posts on his site are genuine. I’d feel happier knowing they weren’t, as it would indicate that he hasn’t been able to fool anyone into paying for his services.

He’s not a Jekyll and Hyde at all because they speak proper English. Who cares what he posts on his blog, nobody except for him visits it anyway. Google is sophisticated enough to detect that the language he uses is not English. Google’s algorithm can read syntax and grammar patterns and identify Quazi’s drivel as machine produced text. Doesn’t get indexed well with Google so Google doesn’t send much traffic to his blog if any. Without Google Quazi is pretty much the only person who pollutes his blog. That’s the first chapter in the SEO book.

The name of his blog alone lets Google flag it: quazisstepinenglishgrammar

This looks like spam rather than a descriptive title. Quazi is quazi doomed both ways :wink:

Still, I love the guy for his humor and unlimited supply of pure drivel…

By the way, I get the following security warning when visiting his blog so you’d better steer clear of it:

Most of the comments on his blog are spam like these:

[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What do you think of our new manager?[YSaerTTEW443543]

For betterment, you all stop goading.

I wonder why this enmity(animosity).