How many months need to learn TOEFL?

hi every one
how many months need to learn toefl?
Many thanks

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social sciences class (2)

hello everyone
how I can improve my skills in communication with english

which the most method pouplar to learn english grammar

Practice.

You can’t ‘learn TOEFL’. You can only learn English and that’s a life long process.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university instructors[YSaerTTEW443543]

A good indicator for you would be your scores from some toefl tests. Then if your lowest score is on the speaking but your writing is high then you won’t have any problems. Since simply by watching Engish programs( i am watching Jon Stewart) you will easily start to imitate the proper english pronunciation. The same stands for the listening also. It’s better to enjoy learning english by watching comedies or interesting documentaries and then to move on to practicing the toefl.

Similar if you have a problem on writing and reading focus on reading english books. In that way you will read faster ( especially if you like the book) and intuitevely know the proper grammatical rules. And finally, start thinking at english . It works like a charm; after two weeks you will have remarkable progress. Play with english don’t get anxious to pass the test.